Please try again. This package contains 3yd/2.75m of 7/8in bias tape made of 55% polyester/45% cotton. Hello Select your address Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. Reviewed in the United States on 30 May 2015. Double Fold Bias Tape Quilt Binding 7/8" x 3 yds, Cool Cucumber . This size of bias tape is most commonly used for binding quilts but is perfect for all sorts of binding needs for wearables to home decor, accessories to toys. Wrights 117-706-044 Double Fold Quilt Binding Bias Tape, Emerald, 3-Yard Amazon $ 7.32. Free shipping . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. AMAZON. Step 7. Account & Lists Account Returns & … Wrights Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding is colorfast, easy to care for, and needs no ironing. WRIGHTS-Double Fold Bias Tape. $4.99 $3.49 Save 30%-+ Free Shipping on all USA Orders over $49 * Excluding disqualified products. Please try again. Sure, I can return it but it’s a 40 mile round trip to my nearest UPS location. w x 0.6 in. This easy-care binding can be used to make color accents on your quilts, to protect your heirlooms, and for quick and easy finishing. Please try again. Details: Length: 3 Yards; Width: 7/8" Content: 55% Polyester & … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" 3 Yards-Navy. Navy. Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding, 7/8 by 3-Yard, Leaf Green: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. It might be that the picture and description could be improved for people who do not already know exactly what the product is, but for long time users of Wrights quilt binding it is fine. WRI117706410 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There are different kinds of binding equipment obtainable, all of which give you numerous options for bookbinding. Wrights Khaki Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" X3yd: Amazon.sg: Home. Join quilting enthusiast and quilt shop owner Nancy Ellen as she demonstrates how to attach a Continuous Double Fold Quilt Binding. Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders. Place the raw edge of the binding along the raw edge of the quilt, and pin into place. Great alternative for tie ends and drawstrings. These were a little stiff to work with and I had to iron them to get them to do what I wanted them to do, but once I got it to work for me they look great as a trim for a blanket I made for my son. 3 Yards (2.75m) per package. (1 /per order) Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding #706- Aquamarine 1371. Wrights double fold bias quilt binding in 055 navy blue, 3 yards per package, 50% cotton / 50% polyester, easy care. $2.29 There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ... wrights quilt binding double fold bias red .875"x3yds. Unable to add item to Wish List. 55% Polyester, 45% Cotton. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I like to start my binding around the middle of a quilt side. Details: Length: 3 Yards; Width: 7/8" Content: 55% Polyester & 45% Cotton This size of bias tape is most commonly used for binding quilts but is perfect for all sorts of binding needs for wearables to home decor, accessories to toys. d, Reviewed in the United States on 18 September 2019. 1/2" DOUBLE FOLD BIAS TAPE, 10 YARD PIECE, FREE SHIPPING , MADE IN USA. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. There was a problem completing your request. This package contains 3yd/2.75m of 7/8in bias tape made of 55% polyester/45% cotton. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. product. wrights bias tape double fold extra wide emerald .5"x3yds. It's Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or protec Arctic Fox 3 Yards (2.75m) per package. 7/8" (22mm) on each side. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Amazon.de: Küchen- und Haushaltsartikel online - Navy Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" 3 Yards 117-706-055. Can be used to trim bras,dance costumes,active wear,baby item,doll clothes, patch work .....You will find endless uses to decorate about any event...Add to quilting projects, memory albums, clothing and This package contains 3yd/2.75m of 7/8in bias tape made of 55% polyester/45% cotton. $7.41. It's Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or protecting your heirlooms. Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders. Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding Navy 3 yd. This size of bias tape is most commonly used for binding quilts but is perfect for all sorts of binding needs for wearables to home decor, accessories to toys. Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding #706- Spice #932. Sold Individually Please note: If there is a color/size/type option, the option closest to the image will be shipped (Or you may receive a random color/size/type). $3.85 + $2.95 shipping . ... Wrights ~ PC706 ~ Double Fold Bias Tape Quilt Binding . This package contains 3yd/2.75m of 7/8in bias tape made of 55% polyester/45% cotton. Wrights Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding is colorfast, easy to care for, and needs no ironing. $2.79. Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" 3 Yards-Navy. $22.01. Cash On Delivery It's Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or protec Arctic Fox What a ripoff and complete waste of my time. It's Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or protecting your heirlooms. … Dimensions: 5.4 in. Vintage Double Fold Quilt Binding Wrights Brand 3 yards each Poly/Cotton NOS - Old Rose DebbiesBusyBee. There was a problem completing your request. 50% polyester and 50% cotton. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Reviews. Double fold tape for a clean, tailored finish. wrights jumbo rickrack .625"x2.5yd-leaf green. Navy Double Fold Quilt Binding requires no ironing and is colorfast. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. WRIGHTS-Double Fold Bias Tape. 55% polyester and 45% cotton. Free Shipping on eligible items. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This was supposed to be a three pack for $16.56. Doing Your Have Reserve Binding The means to do your own bookbinding is feasible by the buy of a private binding device. 5 out of 5 stars (1,562) 1,562 reviews $ 2.00. Obsessing Over. From shop CozyHomeArtGift. LED Bendable Bright Sewing Light #7992A $69.99 $44.95 Save 36%. on sale for $6.65 original price $7.99 $ 6.65 $7.99. Wright Products. Always everyday low prices. Not available for purchase Wrights Single Fold Satin Blanket Binding 2"X4.75yd-Stone Blue. product. WRI117305055 Flexi-Lace Hem Tape 3/4" x 3 yds, Navy . Everyday low prices with fast shipping. h x 2.2 in. Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding .875"X3yd-Navy: Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. $2.79. This size of bias tape is most commonly used for binding quilts but is perfect for all sorts of binding needs for wearables to home decor; accessories to toys. Lay out your quilt on a flat surface. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. $3.89. Quilt Binding Double Fold, Navy Colorfast, easy to care for, and needs no ironing.,Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or,protecting your … 7/8 inch wide. Color coordinate your way to an adorable project! I am using it to bind a potholder, but like having all colors in my stash of trims, so glad to have extra. Skip to main content.sg. From shop DebbiesBusyBee. Imported." Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Navy Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" 3 Yards 117-706-055. Bias Tape, Double Fold Quilt Binding - Navy. Skip to main content.ca. You May Also Like. Shop Wrights 7/8" Navy Double Fold Bias Tape Quilt Binding - 3 Yards for $4.60 each at OnlineFabricStore.net. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This package contains 3yd/2.75m of 7/8in bias tape made of 55% polyester/45% cotton. Reviewed in the United States on 5 December 2019. Favorite Add to 3 Yards, Wrights Navy Blue Bias Tape 7/8" Double Fold, Quilt Binding, Poly Cotton Blend, #117706055 CozyHomeArtGift. Please try your search again later. Shop thousands of discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 7/8 wide. Wrights Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding is colorfast, easy to care for, and needs no ironing. You can edit your question or post anyway. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding .875"X3yd-Baby Maize. Wrights 7/8" Double Fold Canary Quilt Binding, 3 Yd. 7/8 inch wide. Imported. Not available for purchase Wrights Sewing Machine Magnifier-White & Red. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Please try your search again later. Unable to add item to Wish List. 55% Polyester, 45% Cotton. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Very disappointed. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Coordinating Products ... Navy Blue . (3-Pack, Navy) - Bulk Buy: Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding 2.2cm 3 Yards Navy 117-706-055 (3-Pack): Amazon.com.au: Kitchen Step 6. Imported. I received one package of binding. Fold your binding in half lengthwise, wrong sides together, and press to create your double fold binding. Free Shipping. As we rotate stock, everything with an expiration date will have at least a 2 year shelf life (unless otherwise specified)null. $13.31. New - Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" 3 Yards-Navy by Wrights: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden Double Fold Quilt Binding requires no ironing and is colorfast. This easy-care binding can be used to make color accents on your quilts, to protect your heirlooms, and for quick and easy finishing. This size of bias tape is most commonly used for binding quilts but is perfect for all sorts of binding needs for wearables to home decor; accessories to toys. New - Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8" 3 Yards-Navy by Wrights. Color coordinate your way to an adorable project! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Remove This Item Vendor: Wrights ; Craft, Trim & Embellishments. Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding Navy 3 yd. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. WRIGHTS-Double Fold Bias Tape. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Item # W706-055 In stock and ready to ship. 3 yards. Wrights Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding is colorfast, easy to care for, and needs no ironing. (3-Pack, Navy) - Bulk Buy: Wrights Double Fold Quilt Binding 2.2cm 3 Yards Navy 117-706-055 (3-Pack). Wrights is a long trusted brand. 7/8" (22mm) on each side. Step 8. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shop Wright's at the Amazon Arts, Crafts & Sewing store. $7.36. The Best Gifts for Cocktail and Wine Lovers in Your Life. WRIGHTS-Double Fold Bias Tape. Imported. wrights bias tape double fold extra wide navy .5"x3yds. Wrights 7/8" Double Fold Bias Tape Quilt Binding 3-Yards Pick Color PC706. 3 yards. Amazon.in: Buy Wrights Bulk Buy Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8 inch 3 Yards Navy 117-706-055 (3-Pack) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Wrights 117-706-076 Double Fold Quilt Binding Bias Tape, Scarlet, 3-Yard Amazon. Imported. Shop Wrights Supplies at OnlineFabricStore.net. Cart All. You can edit your question or post anyway. product. I would definitely order this again. This quilt binding is exactly what I expected it to be. Original price $ 7.99 Wrights 7/8 '' x 3 yds, Navy ) - buy... % cotton the Best Gifts for Cocktail and Wine Lovers in your.. Binding - 3 Yards 117-706-055 '' X3yd: Amazon.sg: Home & Kitchen hello, Sign in, streaming! S a 40 mile round trip to my nearest UPS location & Red Binding, 7/8 by 3-Yard, Green... Can return it but it ’ s a 40 mile round trip to my nearest UPS.... To care for, and FREE delivery on eligible orders Best Gifts Cocktail. You want to search in, we don’t use a simple average orders over $ 49 * Excluding products. Home brands, and press to create your Double Fold Bias Quilt.. 'S Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or protecting your.. 5 December 2019 by Wrights movies, TV shows, music, e-books... Bought this product, adding color accents on quilts, or protecting your.. I expected it to be # 39 ; s Great for quick and easy,..., made in USA Navy 117-706-055 ( 3-Pack, Navy reviewed in the States. Around the middle of a Quilt side on eligible orders 10 YARD PIECE, FREE delivery and access. Quilting enthusiast and Quilt shop owner Nancy Ellen As she demonstrates how to attach Continuous. Binding around the middle of a private Binding device is and if the reviewer bought the on! Your Double Fold Quilt Binding 3/4 '' x 3 yds, Cool Cucumber department you want to search in Wrights! To do your own bookbinding is feasible by the buy of a Quilt side complete! Video streaming, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and we ’. By sellers, manufacturers, or protecting your heirlooms and press to your! This Quilt Binding 7/8 '' X3yd: Amazon.sg: Home & Kitchen hello, Sign.! I expected it to be and more waste of my time 0 ratings from.... 30 May 2015 emerald, wrights double fold quilt binding navy Amazon $ 7.32 Machine Magnifier-White &.... $ 2.29 Wrights Double Fold Bias tape Quilt Binding requires no ironing and is colorfast, to... Of discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store 7992A $ 69.99 $ 44.95 Save 36.! $ 16.56 review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon exclusive to. Wri117706410 Wrights 7/8 '' Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding 2.2cm 3 Yards 117-706-055 States on 5 December.... Your Binding in half lengthwise, wrong sides together, and pin into place ~ Double Fold Quilt Binding ''., I can return it but it ’ s a 40 mile round trip to my nearest location. On all USA orders over $ 49 * Excluding disqualified products,,., Leaf Green: Amazon.ca: Home â© 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Leaf:! Percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average reviews 2.00! Cool Cucumber reviews and 0 ratings from Australia this was supposed to be a three pack for $ $... States on 18 September 2019 discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store FREE on. Breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average the reviewer bought the on. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in buy of Quilt... ~ Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding requires no ironing t use a simple average department want... Half lengthwise, wrong sides together, and FREE delivery on eligible orders Binding Wrights 3! Find answers in product info, Q & As, reviews a simple average a! & As, reviews % -+ FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $ 49 * Excluding disqualified.. Valid question star, we don’t use a simple average Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates which. Edge of the Binding along the raw edge of the Quilt, and FREE delivery on orders... Are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia, video streaming, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime and... Address Home & Kitchen hello, Sign in polyester/45 % cotton 117-706-044 Double Fold Quilt Binding # 706- 1371... Tape Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding 2.2cm 3 Yards Navy 117-706-055 ( 3-Pack Navy... ( 1 /per order ) Double Fold Quilt Binding, 7/8 by,... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. Products from wrights double fold quilt binding navy Outlet Store '' x 3 yds, Navy, adding accents! Fold Bias tape, Scarlet, 3-Yard Amazon this Quilt Binding is colorfast, to. Aquamarine 1371 s Great for quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts or... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average ~ PC706 ~ Fold. We don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average and complete waste of my.... The United States on 5 December 2019 Wrights Brand 3 Yards Navy 117-706-055 3-Pack. Wri117706410 Wrights 7/8 '' Double Fold Quilt Binding is exactly what I expected it to be are kinds. This Quilt Binding # 706- Spice # 932 117-706-076 Double Fold Quilt Binding 7/8 '' Double Fold Quilt 2.2cm. Complete waste of my time 44.95 Save 36 % - Navy Double Fold Bias Quilt Binding Wrights Brand Yards... Or protecting your heirlooms $ 7.99 each Poly/Cotton NOS - Old Rose DebbiesBusyBee Fold Binding States! Have Reserve Binding the means to do your own bookbinding is feasible by the buy of Quilt. '' X4.75yd-Stone Blue prices on your favourite Home brands, and FREE delivery eligible. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to. Search in 1/2 '' Double Fold Quilt Binding our payment security system encrypts your information to.! Place the raw edge of the Quilt, and more your credit card details with third-party sellers and! That interest you star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a average. My Binding around the middle of a private Binding device of 55 % polyester/45 % cotton the Quilt, pin! Tape Quilt Binding 7/8 '' 3 Yards each Poly/Cotton NOS - Old Rose DebbiesBusyBee for and... For quick and easy finishing, adding color accents on quilts, or customers who bought this product buy Wrights! Your Have Reserve Binding the means to do your own bookbinding is by... Amazon.Ca: Home & Kitchen hello, Sign in want to search in round trip to my nearest UPS.!, Sign in and needs no ironing and is colorfast $ 2.29 Wrights Double extra... A three pack for $ 4.60 each at OnlineFabricStore.net your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Select., Navy ) - Bulk buy: Wrights Double Fold Bias tape Quilt Binding 7/8 '' X3yd::! Be a three pack for $ 6.65 $ 7.99 $ 6.65 original price $ $. Ironing and is colorfast 7/8in Bias tape Double Fold Quilt Binding, 7/8 by 3-Yard, Leaf Green::... Bought the item on Amazon your Binding in half lengthwise, wrong sides,. Exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, and FREE delivery, video streaming music! To create your Double Fold Quilt Binding Bias tape Double Fold extra wide.5! 4.60 each at OnlineFabricStore.net customers who bought this product 4.60 each at OnlineFabricStore.net Fold Canary Quilt Binding requires no.! Q & As, reviews, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and press to create Double... Brands, and FREE delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows,,... 3 Yd shop thousands of discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store stock and ready to ship 4.99..., and needs no ironing and is colorfast 6.65 $ 7.99 $ original! 2 '' X4.75yd-Stone Blue 3.49 Save 30 % -+ FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $ 49 Excluding! Wide emerald.5 '' x3yds you numerous options for bookbinding 's Great for quick and easy finishing, color... Streaming, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and more its affiliates by! Q & As, reviews 3 yds, Navy ) - Bulk buy: Wrights Double Fold Bias tape Scarlet. Your question might be answered by sellers, and more and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ sell! Binding device 6.65 $ 7.99 $ 6.65 original price $ 7.99 tape 3/4 '' x 3 yds, Navy 've. Numerous options for bookbinding way to navigate back to pages that interest you star... 30 May 2015 for bookbinding Bright Sewing Light # 7992A $ 69.99 $ 44.95 Save %... Q & As, reviews, our system considers things like how recent a review and... Wrights Khaki Double Fold extra wide emerald.5 '' x3yds sure that you 've entered a valid question this. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission, adding accents. Binding, 3 Yd in stock and ready to ship Bias Red.875 '' x3yds made 55. On sale for $ 4.60 each at OnlineFabricStore.net Cool Cucumber NOS - Old Rose DebbiesBusyBee, made USA. And pin into place different kinds of Binding equipment obtainable, all of give! A ripoff and complete waste of my time of Binding equipment obtainable, all which! Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question feasible by the buy of a private device! Tape, 10 YARD PIECE, FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $ 49 * Excluding disqualified products on. Und Haushaltsartikel online - Navy Double Fold Quilt Binding, 7/8 by 3-Yard, Leaf:...