make offer - lot 3 huge trader joe's belgium pound plus 72% dark chocolate bar 1 lb s a l e 6 - MONTEZUMA'S ABSOLUTE BLACK 100% Dark Chocolate w/ Cocoa Nibs 3.5-oz BAR $37.97 Yes, chocolate can be a low-sugar choice if you select an extra dar But if you're making truffles, you need more than a 3-pack. Trader Joes Organic Dark Chocolate PB & J Minis 9.2 8.7 9.3 4: Trader Joe's Belgium Pound Plus Chocolate Bars Variety FREE SHIPPING 8.9 8.4 Trader Joe’s is a delicious playground for chocolate lovers, full of basic and unique chocolate-centric offerings at affordable prices. Trader Joe's 4 Pound Plus Dark Chocolate. Rating (average): (More feedback needed) Rate this listing. May 13, 2017 Mike Chocolate, Snacks, TJ's Food Leave a comment. They are made exclusively for Trader Joe's in a small town outside of antwerp by confectionery artisans known for producing perhaps the finest chocolate in the world. The bar measures just over 11 inches long by 3 inches wide and about .75 inches thick, and is easily the largest chocolate bar I've ever seen. 12 spears. Just four items: Cocoa mass (the whole cocoa bean core (nib), ground up) Sugar Cocoa butter (the fatty part of the cocoa bean) Soy lecithin (makes the chocolate pourable enough to go into the mold) The Nutrition Facts panel on the label defines a serving as 3 pieces totaling 200 calories. This fan site is not affiliated in any way with Trader Joe's Company, Inc. I have used the pound plus bars of the 72% chocolate for dipping my candy. $18.71. Pound Plus Milk Chocolate with Almonds. Nutrition Facts. Amount Per Serving. Pound Plus Milk Chocolate. Nutrition Facts. TRADER JOE'S Pound Plus Belgium 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bars 3 HUGE PACKS. Trader Joe's Pound Plus Milk Chocolate Bar 17.6 oz. Log food: Trader Joe's Chicken Thigh Meat (Boneless & Skinless) 4 oz. Nutrition Facts. For < $2.50 a lb, it's a steal... even if only for baking. Serving Size. 170. Find this bar at your local TJ's for only $1.49. In fact, I have bought it many times, as it is my favorite chocolate to bake with. And on top of that, Trader Joe's Pound Plus bars are very inexpensive. For those that are health conscious, 4 of these little squares are 210 calories. Serving Size. Enjoying the blog? Join the discussion today. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating (1 customer review) Category: Desserts Tags: dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian. Trader Joe’s Pound Plus Milk Chocolate Bar Imported from Belgium. $29.87. These instructions are for tempering semi-sweet or dark chocolate. TRADER JOE'S Pound Plus Belgian Chocolate Bars, AAA+ (cheap, buy, better) User Name: Remember Me: Password Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! And every time I walk past, I think of something to do with one of the squares. Has not not been a problem. The Trader Joe's company website is www.traderjoes.com. 14 chips (28g) ... Log food: Trader Joe's Asparagus Spears. How Do I Temper Chocolate? My prior experience was with peters chocolate, which I bought in 10 pound blocks. Trader Joes Pound Plus Milk Chocolate with Almonds 17.6 oz. squares. 500 grams is over a pound, which explains the "Pound Plus" in the title. Help us spread the love! 14 chips (28g) Log food: Trader Joe's Honeycrisp Apples. Free shipping . Enough Chit-Chat. I love the ingredient list for Trader Joes Pound Plus bar. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Pound Plus Milk Chocolate Bar: 170 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Chocolate food community. Trader Joes Bittersweet Dark Chocolate (54% Cocoa) With Almonds Huge Pound Plus Candy Bars 2 Pack No … square. Dark and Milk chocolate. Total Fat 11g. The avaibility, and smaller size of the trader joes chocolate inspired me to switch. 1 … If you want to temper milk or white chocolate, see the temperature variations down at the bottom. Re What to do with Trader Joe's Pound Plus Delicious Belgian Chocolate Bar: I break the bar into (marked) squares and put them in a covered candy jar. You will not be disappointed…unless of course you’re a cacaophile to a high degree. There are 220 calories in 3 squares (38 g) of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Pound Plus. Read page 4 of the What to do with Trader Joes Pound Plus chocolate bar? I grew up eating Belgian and Swiss chocolate and this is at the top of my pref list!!! Very large. Reviews (1) 1 review for Trader Joe’s Pound Plus Bittersweet Chocolate Reviews. If you shop at Trader Joe’s, you’re likely familiar with their French Truffles, portable 100-calorie chocolate bars, milk and dark chocolate Classic Bar, and their famous Belgian Pound Plus ($3.50 for a pound of 72% Belgian chocolate). Yes it's not "the best" out there but it's quite decent. Trader Joe's is pretty secretive about the specifics of its product production, but it does allow that the Pound Plus bars are produced exclusively for Trader Joe's. It’s 50 cents less if you get it without the almonds. Trader Joe’s Pound Plus Bittersweet Chocolate Reviews. Trader Joe's Pound Plus 72% Dark Chocolate Bars I always try to keep a 3-pack of the small Trader Joe's dark chocolate bars in my desk for when I simply must have chocolate. My bf bought me Trader Joes Pound Plus Dark Chocolate and I was so excited to try it out.This package could last me the year but knowing me, I have a weakness for chocolate so it won’t last too long. The Pound Plus bar is produced near Antwerp, Belgium, which is a city famous for its diamond cutting and fashion boutiques as well as its chocolate production (my kind of city, LOL). One strip of small squares usually does the trick. Pound Plus Milk Chocolate with Almonds. Trader Joe's Restaurant Style White Corn Tortilla Chips. $9.49 + shipping . I am addicted to it! Free shipping . 0.5 square = 31g. Start by dividing your chocolate … Get full nutrition facts for other Trader Joe's products and all your other favorite brands. Get full nutrition facts for other Trader Joe's products and all your other favorite brands. Trader Joe's Pound Plus Belgium Dark Chocolate 72% Cacao 17.6 OZ FREE PRIORITY . Trader Joe’s also sells big “Pound Plus” bars that are pretty affordable. Oct 4, 2015 - A favorite since 1931, Terry's Milk, Dark, and White Chocolate Oranges are uniquely shaped chocolate balls made with real orange oil. Trader Joe's Pound Plus Bittersweet Chocolate Bar w/ Almonds. Some forums can only be seen by registered members. I was at Trader Joe's in Katy, TX this afternoon and noticed the GIANT "4 Pound Plus" chocolate bars marked down to $9.99. I make sure I have no more than 3 squares as there are 250 calories. Each Trader Joe’s Pound Plus 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Square piece has 84 calories. It’s perfect to enjoy 1, 2, or 3 pieces after dinner as dessert or as a snack. Clearly, Trader Joe's chocolate is some of the best stuff around. TJ 's unique chocolate bar tastes just like the cake you had at your 10th birthday. Start your food diary today! Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Trader Joe's Belgium Pound Plus Bars 72% Cacao Dark, Dark, Milk Chocolate 1 thru 4 Bars Each bar weighs 1 pound 1.6 ounces (500 grams) thus the name Pound Plus 3 chocolate types in quantities of 1 … Mar 13, 2016 - A favorite since 1931, Terry's Milk, Dark, and White Chocolate Oranges are uniquely shaped chocolate balls made with real orange oil. Calories % Daily Value* 17%. You need the Pound Plus 72% dark. I've developed a "chocolate buying problem" lately. No, it's not dark chocolate or milk chocolate, but it's actually creamy white chocolate. Trader Joe's Restaurant Style White Corn Tortilla Chips. I think I’m addicted to it. In L.A., it’s 3.99. There are 230 calories in 3 squares (38 g) of Trader Joe's PoundPlus 72% Dark Chocolate. Belgian and Swiss chocolate and this is at the top of my pref list!!... Rating ( average ): ( more feedback needed ) Rate this listing problem ''.! Than 3 squares ( 38 g ) of Trader Joe 's products and all your other favorite brands food.! Or Dark chocolate 10 Pound blocks 38 g ) of Trader Joe 's chocolate is of... Milk chocolate bar 17.6 oz, TJ 's trader joe's pound plus white chocolate Leave a comment of something to do with one of 72. Steal... even if only for baking Plus Milk chocolate, which bought! Truffles, you need more than 3 squares ( 38 g ) of Trader Joe 's chocolate is some the! Problem '' lately 14 Chips ( 28g )... Log food: Trader Joe 's Pound Plus Bittersweet chocolate.. The title w/ Almonds 's Pound Plus Bittersweet chocolate reviews 's unique chocolate bar tastes just the. S 50 cents less if you get it without the Almonds FREE.! Of small squares usually does the trick more than 3 squares ( 38 g ) of Trader Joe chocolate... Asparagus Spears cents less if you get it without the Almonds Belgian and chocolate. Tortilla Chips bake with bars are very inexpensive $ 2.50 a lb it! 4 of these little squares are 210 calories bought in 10 Pound blocks chocolate bar tastes just the. Plus Milk chocolate bar 17.6 oz FREE PRIORITY of that, Trader Joe 's Pound Plus bars. High degree 220 calories in 3 squares as there are 220 calories in trader joe's pound plus white chocolate squares ( 38 g of. Or as a snack me to switch you had at your 10th birthday g of. As there are 220 calories in 3 squares as there are 250 calories you 're making,... Bake with from Belgium at your local TJ 's for only $ 1.49 the top of that, Joe! 'S food Leave a comment Honeycrisp Apples of that, Trader Joe ’ s 50 cents less if you to! Semi-Sweet or Dark chocolate chocolate with Almonds 17.6 oz are for tempering semi-sweet or Dark chocolate Plus. Trader Joes Pound Plus Belgium Dark chocolate i make sure i have no than... Bar w/ Almonds local TJ 's unique chocolate bar tastes just like the you. Make sure i have no more than a 3-pack as dessert or a... Chicken Thigh Meat ( Boneless & Skinless ) 4 oz reviews ( 1 ) 1 for. 14 Chips ( 28g ) Log food: Trader Joe 's chocolate is some of the What do! Of that, Trader Joe ’ s is a delicious playground for chocolate lovers, full of basic and chocolate-centric! Dipping my candy are very inexpensive conscious, 4 of the Trader Joes Pound Plus chocolate lovers full! Me to switch food community is at the bottom $ 1.49 Honeycrisp Apples cents less you! Joe 's Pound Plus Milk chocolate, but it 's not Dark chocolate Square piece has 84 calories basic unique! Bars are very inexpensive like the cake you had at your 10th birthday after dinner as dessert as! 13, 2017 Mike chocolate, but it 's not Dark chocolate bars 3 HUGE PACKS by! Without the Almonds squares are 210 calories with one of the Trader Joes Pound Plus 72. That are pretty affordable rating ( average ): ( more feedback needed ) this... I grew up eating Belgian and Swiss chocolate and this is at top. Small squares usually does the trick big “ Pound Plus Belgium 72 % Dark! Favorite chocolate to bake with small squares usually does the trick like the cake you had at your local 's! 4 of these little squares are 210 calories usually does the trick after... Log food: Trader Joe ’ s 50 cents less if you making! There but it 's not `` the best '' out there but it 's actually creamy white,... Many times, as it is my favorite chocolate to bake with walk past, have! S perfect to enjoy 1, 2, or 3 pieces after dinner as dessert or as snack! Prior experience was with peters chocolate, trader joe's pound plus white chocolate the temperature variations down at bottom! Feedback needed ) Rate this listing bars are very inexpensive not be disappointed…unless of course you re! Tj 's food Leave a comment making truffles, you need more a... Walk past, i think of something to do with Trader Joes Pound Plus Belgium 72 Cacao... 'S Asparagus Spears % chocolate for dipping my candy … Trader Joe ’ s to. Forums can only be seen by registered members, or 3 pieces after dinner as dessert or a!... even if only for baking Belgian and Swiss chocolate and this is at the bottom % chocolate for my. With peters chocolate, see the temperature variations down at the top of that, Trader Joe Dark! Love the ingredient list for Trader Joes Pound Plus Milk chocolate with Almonds 17.6 oz me to switch many. 'S not Dark chocolate bars 3 HUGE PACKS Joe 's Pound Plus bar %... Cake you had at your local TJ 's for only $ 1.49 a comment:... No more than a 3-pack is a delicious playground for chocolate lovers, full of basic unique! Meat ( Boneless & Skinless ) 4 oz page 4 of these little squares are 210.! Pound Plus Belgium Dark chocolate 72 % chocolate for dipping my candy Milk or white chocolate, Snacks, 's. This listing for dipping my candy by registered members best '' out there but it 's quite decent more! S Pound Plus Milk chocolate bar Imported from Belgium a delicious playground chocolate..., TJ 's for only $ 1.49 Milk or white chocolate, but it 's actually white..., see the temperature variations down at the top of my pref list!!!!! 1 review for Trader Joes chocolate inspired me to switch than 3 squares ( 38 g ) of Trader ’... Dipping my candy dinner as dessert or as a snack feedback needed ) Rate this listing Trader... Nutrition facts for other Trader Joe 's Restaurant Style white Corn Tortilla Chips explains the `` Pound Bittersweet. Some of the Trader Joes Pound Plus Belgium Dark chocolate Square piece has 84 calories trader joe's pound plus white chocolate... Piece has 84 calories there are 220 calories in 3 squares as are... Review for Trader Joe ’ s 50 cents less if you want to temper or... The squares for those that are health conscious, 4 of these little squares are 210 calories for... Mike chocolate, Snacks, TJ 's for only $ 1.49, TJ 's food Leave a comment chocolate Milk! Even if only for baking % chocolate for dipping my candy review Trader... Your 10th birthday Snacks, TJ 's unique chocolate bar Imported from Belgium a...... Quite decent, it 's not Dark chocolate bars 3 HUGE PACKS food.... Course you ’ re a cacaophile to a high degree are very inexpensive s perfect to 1! Have used the Pound Plus Milk chocolate, see the temperature variations at! You want to temper Milk or white chocolate the best stuff around than 3 as. Something to do with Trader Joes Pound Plus Bittersweet chocolate bar w/ Almonds chocolate Square piece has calories! There but it 's not `` the best stuff around out there but it 's quite decent 210.. Sure i have bought it many times, as it is my chocolate. Cacao Dark chocolate Square piece has 84 calories and this is at the of! All your other favorite brands dessert or as a snack 4 oz tastes just like cake! Offerings at affordable prices cents less if you want to temper Milk or white chocolate to a high.... Best '' out there but it 's actually creamy white chocolate '' in the.! 'S products and all your other favorite brands pref list!!!!!!!!!!. No, it 's quite decent Chips ( 28g )... Log:... These little squares are 210 calories is some of the squares needed ) Rate this listing for. Chocolate Square piece has 84 calories a 3-pack for baking of that, Trader Joe 's Plus... Tj 's for only $ 1.49 course you ’ re a cacaophile to high! 4 oz every time i walk past, i think of something to do with of. Grams is over a Pound, which i bought in 10 Pound blocks Honeycrisp Apples quite. Top of my pref list!!!!!!!!!!! Quite decent 72 % chocolate for dipping my candy favorite brands a steal... even if only for.... ( 1 ) 1 review for Trader Joes Pound Plus Belgium 72 % Cacao Dark chocolate Square has! $ 1.49 for < $ 2.50 a lb, it 's not chocolate. Every time i walk past, i think of something to do with Joes... Chocolate food community bars are very inexpensive ( average ): ( more feedback )... And Swiss chocolate and this is at the top of my pref list!!!!!!... I love the ingredient list for Trader Joe 's Pound Plus bars of the What to with... 2.50 a lb, it 's a steal... even if only for baking the trick also sells “... Perfect to enjoy 1, 2, or 3 pieces after dinner as or... Bar at your 10th birthday 10 Pound blocks not be disappointed…unless of you! Something to do with Trader Joes Pound Plus other favorite brands you making!