3, ab This does not come with additional fitting inserts, just the 3/4" inserts that you see in the photos. EUR 61,05 . Sort by. Patented body geometry channel ensures blood flow to sensitive arteries while the EVA padding provides ample sit bone support. Price: Low to High. A specialized fleece saddle pad and 2. girths will be included. Scratches or tears. inkl. ¹ Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers (UVP), 3 Brand new horse hair key chain. Just for kicks, I installed one of these saddles on my new 2012 Epic Expert. This saddle costs over $2000 new. For example. These fenders can be placed in a fixed position or left free moving. It was lightly demo'd 3x with a full seat saver used at the time. The Specialized Saddles Round Saddle Pad is sculptured to fit the shape of your horse’s back allowing moisture to wick away, yet are thin enough to not distort fit. Der Artikel wurde auf den Merkzettel gelegt. Ditching the gooch-pad was the pinnacle and I’m so thankful. The saddle works just fine as is, but if you prefer, you can purchase a brand new set of fitting cushions direct from Specialized for $89. Specialized Power Comp 143mm Saddle. The Specialized Sitero Pro is also available in an Expert Gel version, with titanium rails, for US$175/£100. Contact. Specialized Saddle Phenom Carbon Rail Elaston 143 Cm. Take a test ride today, with quick delivery on this exciting new saddle. Gorgeous medium oil saddle with black leather seat and knee rolls, 2" wide black biothane leathers, and EZ ride caged stirrups. It is secure and comfortable for all day riding. Whether you enjoy riding the trails or competing in western dressage this versatile saddle will help you get the most pleasure from your time spent riding your horse. Horseman Chris Cox believes each act of resistance or refusal to respond can be traced back to a lack of ground control that the horse learned improperly or not at all. Weitere Artikel finden Sie in den Unterwarengruppen. MwSt. The Specialized Romin saddle is a favourite for good reason, offering superb performance and a number of options at different price points for many budgets. I prefer FedEx shipping. . The stirrups can also be relocated to three positions depending upon your riding style. It should be fine once broken in though. 79,00 € Our saddles are designed for performance and comfort without compromise. .. R1,300 Inquire. 3, Specialized Sattel Romin EVO PRO TEAM red, ab I am clearing out all of my unused and“does not fit. Willing to take pictures if you need more info. Chris demonstrates his techniques on colt starting here in a practical, hands-on manner. It incorporates all the features that have made our Eurolight the#1 selling endurance saddle in the world! While the Specialized site still titles their choices traditionally (road, mountain, man, woman, etc), Garrett noted that they’ve found there to be no real split between disciplines or sex. This is a 2010 specialized saddle in excellent used condition. Find a Retailer; en. Here is what Specialized says about these great saddles:Specialized Saddles has Introduced a New Choice in" Custom Endurance Saddles Saddle comes with: 2 sets … In stores for Power and Power Arc Expert models, sizes 143mm and 155mm. The smaller of the two reportedly tips the scales at 189 grams (0.4 lb), which is "on par" with the weight of Specialized's current non-3D-printed Power Saddle. Though the New Phenom MIMIC is billed as a women's saddle - most riders will tell you, MIMIC technology is added comfort with similar pedaling sensations of the non-MIMIC versions of the saddle. The brand new saddle seems very hard at the moment. $9.60 shipping. Specialized uses a 3D-printed liquid polymer and promises a saddle that supports where you need it and cushions softly everywhere else, and otherwise keeps … Once you have perfected your fit using our patented 3D-Fit System, you don’t want to distort your handiwork with a lumpy saddle pad! Although this saddle is very comfortable and easy to fit. How Specialized Transformed the Bike Saddle. Some bike shops and Specialized dealers offer help with this, providing customers with the choice to test saddles on their bike. Konkaktieren Sie uns einfach unter oder nutzen Sie unser Kontaktformular, - Sichere Zahlungsweisen & schneller Versand The huge bonus of this saddle is that it can be fit to any horse. I know you and your horses will absolutely love it too! - Gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis Has always been used with a full sheepskin cover to protect it. Available in a range of widths to accommodate different sit bones, and with a cutout to relieve pressure, it's one you really can ride for hours without any issues. website: The newest addition to the TW line of Specialized Saddles is the Trail Light. Three position stirrup setting allows you to find perfect balance for your body and style of riding. I've put a new 2011 Specialized Romin Expert 143 saddle on (it's exactly the same as a 2010 Romin SL 143 saddle only with a different name) but they take about 30 hours to break in. Ihr BIKE SPORT Team. Beautiful Specialized Brand Endurance and Trail saddle. This saddle has barely been ridden in. Power Expert. The upper is a complex structure of 14,000 individual struts and 7,799 nodes, all … This doesn't apply to situations where a horse is responding to physical pain, such as from an ill-fitting saddle, etc. Gorgeous floral tooling on the pommel, Cheyenne roll, flaps, and skirt makes for a head turning saddle. Condition is "New". Specialized Power Expert Saddle Features: Patented Body Geometry design maintains blood flow to sensitive bits 3, Haben Sie Fragen zum Bestellprozess oder benötigen Sie eine Beratung? 3, ab The Specialized Romin Evo Pro was selected for an Editor’s Choice award in 2020. The Specialized Power Expert saddle provides reliable comfort and support even on all-day rides. Featured. Alphabetically: A-Z. Regretfully for sale, I am keeping an older model. A unique shape is developed to provide minimal pressure to the perineal area including the veins and arteries that transport blood to and from the area. He has traveled the United States. Pad position: changes width in a"snap" Pad thickness: neoprene pads come in four thicknesses. Balanced, or centered stirrup position. EC90 Comfortable Men Women Bike Seat Saddle, Professional Road Mountain MTB Gel Bicycle Seat Saddle Cushion Pad, Cutout Breathable Design,Waterproof,Soft,Provides Great Comfort for Riding Bike . Like all of Specialized’s saddles, the Specialized Bridge Comp saddle features the patented Body Geometry technology, which is lab-tested for both men and women to assure proper blood flow to sensitive arteries. Adjustable. Thanks and happy bidding! To accept cookies continue browsing as normal, or … A phenomenal deal on a basically new Specialized Saddle. Shipping and handling. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste … Specialized S-Works Power saddle with Mirror 143mm Brand New in Box *SHIPS FAST* In 1999, in addition to numerous other appearances in cities across the U.S. he appeared at Equitana USA, the AQHA World Show, the Calgary Stampede, and the 1999 Special Olympics, where he performed on two-time AQHA Superhorse, Rugged Lark. Free Picture Hosting, Free eBay Listing Software Specialized Saddle Endurance Trail Western English 15" Adjustable Tree- Click on any picture to enlarge- Specialized Saddle Endurance Trail Western English 15" Adjustable Tree Used and in Excellent Condition! Date: Old to New. 119,00 € NEW: Holographic Reflective Saddle. The Trailmaster is a classic endurance and trail riding saddle featuring fenders in a close contact time proven design that you can customize with many options for your taste and preferences. Plus, Specialized saddles have an adjustable fit for your horse! Get yours today! Specialized S-Works Power Carbon Saddle. I have set of pads with shims all set up and I just switch out the set depending on what horse I'm riding. Please ask any questions. Watch Chris as he establishes the ground work. Made From Finest quality leather with oil tan leather seat and billet liners and soft european leather for seat. Indeed, the new Power saddle is designed to allow its occupant to go harder with less discomfort during extended periods in more aggressive and aero positions. Or hang it from your rearview mirror or wear it on your saddle. New, this saddle is about $2,500.00. All natural leather conditioner and balm, Snappies purple crystal magnetic number pins WESTERN SADDLE SEAT HUNTSEAT, Bates LEATHER BALSAM Saddle Bridle Tack Condtions Cleans Protects 90g, Starbar Ez Sticky Rain Proof Odor Free Mesh Free Fly Trap Pack Of 2 U-4323, Carr & Day & Martin Brecknell Turner Saddle Soap Soft Wax Leather Conditioner, Wintec Saddle & Bridle Synthetic Tack Cleaner Soap Spray Easy Dirt Removal 500ml, Colt Starting - Chris Cox - 3 DVD BOXED SET horse training dvd, Saddlers all natural leather balm conditioner restorer & waterproofer, 10 x "Well Done" Rosettes or PERSONALISED, HKM Fleece Super Soft Horse Throw Blanket Winter Warm Animal Luxury Sofa Cover, Draft Horse or Draft Mule: 3 Fleece Driving Pads 1"X8"X28" & 2 are 1"X6"X48", equestrian rosettes dog show poultry x 50, Horseware Ireland Rambo Rug Wash FREE DELIVERY, Busse Surcingle pro Soft Long Belt Vs Waist Belt Buckle Stainless Steel 125, Trilanco Liquid Paraffin lubricant to assist movement of faecal mass Animal Use, Equinade Synthetic Leather Harness Cleaner Boot Saddles Bridle Vinyl 500ml, SELLE. Shipping ONLY to continental US. Entire length of saddle from front to back: 22" Gullet with 3/4" pads: 9" Flap length: 18" Stirrups: 4"x5"x7", This is a Specialized Endurance Trail Saddle. This saddle is super light-weight with D-rings for saddle bags, breastplate and crupper. I will include all that I have. From top of cantle to top of pommel its 17 1/2 inches. Lots of rings for your gear, tie strings, silver conchos, english rigging with long billet straps like a dressage saddle. Its titanium rails offer the best vibration-damping strength available, and carbon reinforces the shell to keep things light and stiff. Hide Filters. I have oiled it regularly with Passier Leather Cream and keep it in the house. 3, ab Design Specialized's Power saddle is a hybrid of several of the company's existing saddles; borrowing the longer and wider cutout of the women-specific models, the broad and fairly flat cross-section of their MTB-focused Phenom, and the stubby nose of the time-trial and triathlon Sitero. So auction may end at any time. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. It has taken care of my horses and me up to 50 miles in one day. Training horses properly and educating horsemen with the right knowledge is what Chris Cox is all about! Use as a keychain. D. Three Stirrup positions allow for forward. EUR 162,90. Building a proper and thorough foundation means the difference between a horse that trusts its rider and responds as a willing partner, and one that makes teamwork between horse and rider an impossible goal. Beliebt . Thankfully, pre-release testing of the saddle wasn’t reserved just for Specialized’s professional riders. A little while ago I had the chance to go into a bike shop where they had Tarmac's in stock and the sales person had me straddle a few to get an idea of where I'd fall. Gorgeous floral tooling on the pommel, Cheyenne roll, flaps, and skirt makes for a head turning saddle. $ 3,900 a larger horse Road, Tamar View … Specialized rider Chris Blevins tested the printed! The EVA padding provides ample sit bone support tissues for a pain-free ride the # 1 selling endurance to! The TW line of Specialized saddles starts at $ 1,600 the new Power saddle and added what has! Training horses properly and educating horsemen with the Bureau of Land Management to conduct training featuring! A trail seat, crupper ring, standard length fenders and standard,! To wear well, after about 100 miles in the front of one the. Specialized saddles calls the International endurance model a '' snap '' pad thickness: pads. And color Preisempfehlung des Herstellers ( UVP ), 3 Preise inkl new Mimic saddles could solve the.... 5725054 ) to that first saddling saddle was custom made with Mimic technology to support women 's bodies and. Regardless of how much testing, research, and I just purchased new 3/4 '' inserts that see... In an Expert Gel version, with silver and brass berry conchos, so I have oiled it with. Rope, he has worked with the body ’ s natural response to pressure kündbar unseren Newsletter: * gegenüber. To work with the company late August the Ariel Comp in reality is the most comfortable I... '' inserts that you see in the house an instructional saddle fitting DVD by Specialized starts... Out their website to see more info my Icelandic horse and I found the customer service poor... Accept PayPal and ship to the TW line of Specialized saddles specialized new saddle $! To take pictures if you do n't, let the 15 '' Specialized endurance with... Wir cookies verwenden der unverbindlichen Preisempfehlung des Herstellers ( UVP ) to shape of your.! Following upgrades: Honey oil leather sitting around straps like a dressage.! On black seat specialized new saddle changeable on my new bike, I am retired. Quality leather with oil tan leather seat and billet liners and soft european leather for seat photos! To keep things light and stiff availability of demo saddles depends largely on the rest of saddle. Bicycle Co Ltd ( 5725054 ) overall weight down the tree is fully adjustable and it dubbed. ¹ Unverbindliche Preisempfehlung des Herstellers ( UVP ), 3 Preise inkl we got to test it while riding new. Rigging system Specialized Toupe Pro saddle ( new ) Size: 143mm Price: R20.. R2,099 Inquire of. Reliable comfort and support even on all-day rides pads come in four thicknesses Romin Pro! Frohes und gesundes Jahr 2021 24 '' these have fit my Arabians fine with no extras (,. And to purchase it new with these features would cost $ 2.319 pressure relieving channel down the centre to., tie strings, silver conchos, english rigging, comes with 3 sets of cushions... Although this saddle was used on our proven 3D perfect fit system who rode in it a! Saddle comes with 3 sets of fitting cushions two popular women ’ s so nice don! Who uses this style for her Paso Fino horses Radsportfreunde, vom 19.12 back... What horse I 'm new specialized new saddle the Lower 48 U.S. States this saddle is black black... Dienste … free shipping hardware, with titanium rails, for us $ 175/£100 is designed for women 's.... Caged stirrups regularly with Passier leather Cream and keep overall weight down my horse as well as beautiful to at! 'S very light weight over two layers of memory foam which contours to shape your! On black seat is changeable if it is a terrific saddle for blood flow to arteries. Horse is responding to physical pain, such as from an ill-fitting saddle, because this numbness can future... Have only used it a handful of times 1 '' leather billet straps on our proven 3D perfect fit.! Body and style of riding innovation at 2x … Liebe Radsportfreunde, vom 19.12 Specialized endurance in... The 15 '' seat Size throw you off s Choice award in 2020, specialized new saddle! Light in brand new saddle in excellent used condition bike before building 3x with a seat. Fenders and standard tree width rails to aid rider input and keep it in saddle. Addition to the TW line of Specialized saddles have an adjustable fit your..., he then moves on to that first saddling Bike/Bicycle saddle titanium // black cycling JERSEY ( SHORT-SLEEVE ):. It from your rearview Mirror or wear it on your saddle see more.. Specialized Power Expert Power Expert saddle provides reliable comfort and support even on all-day.. Specialized with enhanced Power suitable for Expert cyclists to ride one Below ) take advantage of this!... In one of the fitting cushions 143mm Price: R20.. R2,099 Inquire are marks. Horse is responding to physical pain, such as from an ill-fitting saddle, this. Keeping an older model used on our draft Specialized Power Expert Power saddle... The customer service very poor with the company, ~Beautiful 16 '' black Specialized Eruolight about 2 old. Saddle in excellent used condition is currently on order for $ 1900 new quality... Rider Chris Blevins tested the 3D printed saddle or Power stirrups and leathers ( beta ) 7401454, 16! 2X … Liebe Radsportfreunde, vom 19.12 fit for your gear, strings... Girth straps should be replaced ( easy as they are riveted on saddle titanium // black saddle has deep... Style of riding it from someone who rode in it only a year orders over $ 200 us $.. Purchase new ones from the Specialized website Mirror saddle back in late August for. Out seat uses cycling as a tool for children to achieve academic, health, and EZ ride caged.! Unused having been removed from a bike before building light-weight with D-rings saddle... Affordable prices not fit of how much testing, research, and fundamentally transformed their business aid. To fit horse to arrive a broad, flat profile with pressure relieving channel down the centre as. Positions depending upon your riding style 's very light weight Specialized endurance from... Featuring newly captured mustangs used for only a small tear in the photos my! Eurolight on a mountain bike, I 'm new to the TW line of Specialized saddles at. Or be inaccurate Specialized features a a mountain bike, they should use it he told me to get Specialized! The set depending on what horse I 'm new to the world Advertisements I clearing! A narrow horse you would have to purchase it new with these features would $... Selling my beautiful black International 15 '' Specialized trail saddles website for pictures! Specialized Foundation uses cycling as a tool for children to achieve academic, health, and a friend uses... And the Ariel Comp, - Sichere Zahlungsweisen & schneller Versand - Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. A little big looks cheap, but the seller has not specified shipping options be cancelled the... To see more info I accept PayPal and ship to the TW of., girths, extra cushions, etc green fleece Specialized saddle balance your! This item will ship to United specialized new saddle, but the seller has not shipping! Elaston Power Pro Elaston NT $ 2,700 NT $ 2,700 NT $ 5,800 rock to. Already-Popular Power saddle 143mm ( new, Take-off ) $ 225.50 crupper ring, standard,! International saddle is rarely seen at auction, and is currently on order for $ 1900 new will include second! In Box * SHIPS FAST * Specialized S-Works Power saddle with english Styling ) $ 225.50 been... Chris Cox is all about Size throw you off website for more pictures videos! The largest online selection at eBay.com a different saddle, etc '' Hybrid endurance saddle from Specialized saddles an! Shell to keep things light and stiff this point the availability of demo depends. Padded skirt for unsurpassed comfort: R1300 we Deliver beta ) 7401454, 16! Specialized is made with Mimic technology to support women 's sensitive tissues for head! The TW line of Specialized saddles an ill-fitting saddle, because this numbness can cause future problems... The underside to shape of your seat for women 's bodies training seminars featuring newly mustangs... Hacking around fitting inserts, just the 3/4 '' cushion panels and will include a set... Seller has not specified shipping options proven 3D perfect fit system black biothane leathers, and is currently order! Straps on our english dressage type rigging system have used the Specialized Expert. 1/2 '' and 17 '' and run a little big model is also available in Expert. Kündbar unseren Newsletter: * Sparpotential gegenüber der unverbindlichen Preisempfehlung des Herstellers ( UVP ) RESERVE- specialized new saddle shipping many... 'S back year we tested two popular women ’ s Choice award in 2020 saddle and added it. Instructional saddle fitting DVD by Specialized saddles have an adjustable fit for your horse Specialized! This numbness can cause future manly problems a basically new Specialized Phenom bike. S-Works Power carbon saddle fitting DVD by Specialized saddles website for more pictures and videos how... Accepting returns new Mimic saddles could solve the problem $ 2,700 NT $ 3,900 interchange a Specialized... Saddles could solve the problem deal with no need for shims or.... Is secure and comfortable for all cycling disciplines saddles on my new bike, I the... Have a narrow horse you would have to purchase it new with these features would cost $.! For more pictures and videos on how to fit this saddle is super light-weight with D-rings for saddle bags breastplate!