Pre-Turned Wooden Duck Call Barrels. $58.76, $83.95 Only 12 left in stock - order soon. $6.00, $7.50 Wedge material used for making custom calls. M-80 Single Reed Wood / Acrylic Duck Call. Yes! Please. Cork: Rubberized cork or rubber pieces used to hold the reeds in the call. Echo Game Calls View all Echo Game Calls. Barrel Turning Blanks. Page 1 | 2 | 3 Item # Image Description Price; 3001: Duck Call Reed Assembly: Fits our Pre-Drilled Call Blanks. Compare . Paint your own Decoys with quality Stencils or cut your own Call Reeds with blank Mylar. It is a single-reed call which is usually more difficult for beginners, but this one is actually made for the beginner. 4.5 out of 5 stars 49. Since the mylar is in a roll it develops a natural curve and therefore the first step we need to complete is to determine which way the reed curves. Double Reed Duck Call Insert - Green. Bags etc... (10) Bands (8) Cork (9) Duck Call Parts (7) Elk Call Parts (3) Goose Call Guts (13) Gutserts/ORAs (4) O-Rings (5) Reeds (42) Chucks & Collets. Price $84.99. M-80 Vortex - Acrylic Triple Reed Duck Call. Decorative Materials; Turning Blanks.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Reeds – Thin strips of Mylar (polyester film or plastic sheet) that is 0.010’ or 0.014’ thick – a thinner reed will create a different sound as it moves more rapidly inside the barrel. Finally I bought some mylar on ebay. Duck Call Replacement Mylar Reeds .010 Game Call Making (10Pack) Add to Favorites Click to zoom MKHUNTINGANDGAME 529 sales 529 sales | 5 out of 5 stars. 2" Acrylic Camo Duck Call Necklace Mallardtone Shadowgrass . Assembly Video Decibel Test Video This is a duck call me and my students worked on to learn about 3D printing and modeling. Duck call parts, goose call parts, Mylar reed, Polycarbonate Inserts, Goose Guts, Cutdown Mylar Reeds, Reed Kits, Gutserts, Specklebelly Inserts, Speck Guts, Canada Goose Inserts, Acrylic Barrel Blanks, Exotic Burl Wood Barrel Blanks, Custom Logo Bands, Laser Engraved Logo Call Boxes, Call Bags, Copper Bands I built th… $85.00 Track Orders Favorites Shopping Bag Sign In Welcome to River Mallard Custom Calls! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Turning Material; Email Address: Newsletter: hydrofx: Home > Duck and Goose supplies. Sound is created by blowing air across a vibrating reed. Only time I've changed a reed in a duck call is cause I bent it or lost it. If it was a cork wedge it would have been changed prolly 10-15 times in that 5 years. Turning Blanks; Pen Blanks; Shop Supplies. Specialty Duck Call - Double Reed Loud Timber. Description. A duck call is a bona fide musical instrument — specifically, a woodwind. FREE Shipping. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). See more ideas about Goose calls, Mylar, Duck calls. Echo Double Reed and Cork Replacement Set. Cork – Traditional cork or rubber pieces are used to hold the reed in the call. The calls I have gotten from folks here the reeds feel atleast twice as thick. $3.50. The length of the reed determines the sound and the length of the tone channel will determine the length of the reed. FREE shipping, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777SanctuaryTradersCo, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777RusticWoodSlices, Sale Price $58.76 Quantity Please select a quantity Add to cart Whoa! Dimensions are 37mm long x 13mm wide x … $10.00, $20.00 (20% off), $8.99 Reeds: Reeds are thin pieces of mylar (sometimes other materials like metal) that make the sound in the call. FREE shipping, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777ShiningEyeArts, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777RustyDesignCanada, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777wwwPremiumVialscom, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777CharmingShoppes, $38.99 Sep 22, 2018 - Explore Ducks USA's board "Reed Kits Mylar Sheets Real Cork" on Pinterest. Get all your duck call accessories and reeds to keep those calls up to speed! Game call kits are fun to turn and are exciting to use. Our DUCK CALL PARTS Collection will give you a quick look at all of the various parts that are used to make Duck Calls. The sheet is 4 x 12" and 3/16" thick. Duck and Goose Call Bands. Great! Duck Commander Uncle Si Duck Call. $5.99. FREE shipping, $19.99 $3.99 +$3.50 shipping. $75.00, $150.00 Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Cork is available separately. quick view: 5 each sheets of premium 10 mil mylar size: 6 x 5. super rare cream mylar...no longer being made!! You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Truly, a good caller is a talented musician by any measure. $85.00 Sold out Specialty Duck Call - Single Reed Open Water. The sheet is 4 x 12" and 1/8" thick. FREE shipping, $7.95 FREE shipping, $10.00 Mylar is a commonly used material for duck call reeds. This collection will feature reed kits, polycarb and custom CNC acyrlic inserts, duck call kits, acrylic "ready to shape" barrel blanks in all of the pearls, solid colors, and our exclusive line of exotic swirls, plus bags, boxes, bands, and so so much more! 45 degree dog ears already cut. (30% off), Sale Price $2.88 heres a listing for some premium 10 mil thick duck call reed mylar sheets that are approximately 6 x 5. we cut these on a x-acto paper cutter so they are not exact but theyre all close to $2.88, $3.20 You an also fill out the "Contact Us" form. ! ACRYLIC - KC RED from SPARTECH - This is AUTHENTIC KC RED full 48" Rod $88.64, ACRYLIC - KC RED from SPARTECH - This is AUTHENTIC KC RED full 48" Rod x 1.125" OD $84.88, ACRYLIC - MARDI GRAS 2021 NEW COLOR EXOTIC SWIRL "Ready to Shape" Barrel Blank, ACRYLIC BARREL - BLUE LIVES MATTER Black with Thin Blue Line 2.85" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - MARDI GRAS Exotic Swirl 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore - 1 BARREL, ACRYLIC BARREL - PINK PEARL SWIRL HOT NEW COLOR JULY 2020 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore - 1 BARREL, ACRYLIC BARREL - PURPLE SKY EXOTIC SWIRL FEB 2020 - 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore - 1 BARREL, ACRYLIC BARREL - SNAKE SKIN SWIRL IVORY Exotic Swirl 2.7" x 1.375" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - BLUE ROYAL MESH Exotic Swirl 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - CANDY SWIRL Exotic Swirl Barrel Blank 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - COFFEE & CREAM Exotic Swirl 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - DUCK WEED Exotic Swirl Barrel Blank Hot New Color 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL "READY TO SHAPE" 2.7" x 1.5" OD & 5/8" Bore #1869, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL "READY TO SHAPE" 2.7" x 1.5" OD & 5/8" Bore #1889, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL "READY TO SHAPE" 2.7" x 1.5" OD & 5/8" Bore #1896, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL Acrylic Barrel Blank 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL Acrylic Barrel Blank 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore #1137, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL Acrylic Barrel Blank 2.7" x 1.4" OD & 5/8" Bore #1888, ACRYLIC BARREL - HYPER SWIRL AMAZING TRUMP 2020 BARREL BLANK 2.7" x 1.5" OD & 5/8" Bore #1721. ... Echo Duck Call Single Reed and Cork Replacement Set - Regular Reed. Duck Call Inserts - Wood. Original Price $3.20" The rubber wedge should be good and unless the reed is bent it should be fine. Next, I trimmed the two corners of one end of the strips. This helps to tune the reeds’ sound. Price: $5.00 . I do not claim or pretend to be an expert on ducks, duck calls or duck hunting. This stuff is really thin. Learn more. Original Price $83.95" 22. 10 reeds per pack. If you find it difficult to select the most ideal, below is a comprehensive review of the best duck calls in the market to make an informed choice. And in some cases also very rare you will see old style calls with metal reeds. Impulse PreciseFit Mylar Reed Set (3 reeds) Replacement reeds for the Impulse duck call. Price $24.99. Print took 2.5 hours at .2mm medium fill on XYZ printer. Echo Timber Duck Single Reed Game Call Kit $11.95. This material is suitable for many, many uses. Contact Us Home Wish List (0) My Account Shopping Cart Checkout. Heavy Duty 14mil Mylar Stencil Sheets - .014" Thick Polyester Sheet 6"x10" (5-Pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 25. The heart of this system is the flared mandrel that seats perfectly into the 10 degree flared recess cut by the custom designed reamer. If you want 20 reeds, order qty (2). The polycarbonate design makes it super durable, and resistant to damage. $64.22 $ 64. A thinner reed will move easier than a thicker reed. FREE shipping, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777abijouxparis, $2,120.00 Reeds, Corks, & Goose Guts. $4.99. Double Reed Duck Call Inserts. Displaying products 1 - 9 of 9 results: Show: Sort: Double Reed Duck Call Insert - Green. Home > Game Calls > Call Reeds and Replacement Mylar: HUT™ Products offers a variety of call reeds designed to fit our HUT™ call system. Duck and Goose supplies. Our DUCK CALL PARTS Collection will give you a quick look at all of the various parts that are used to make Duck Calls. (10% off), Sale Price $6.00 Wedge material used for making custom calls. We did have to sand it a little to get it to fit smoothly in the tube. Welcome to My-Huntin-Gear. FREE shipping, $13.75 Replacement reeds for the Impulse double-reed duck call. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . M-250 Pintail / Widgeon Whistle Out of stock. Goose Inserts & Guts. Double Reed Duck Call Inserts. Mylar Duck Call Reed and Goose Call Reeds, Cork, Rubber Wedges, and Goose Guts for Speckle belly and Canada goose calls. Price $89.99. This collection will feature reed kits, polycarb and custom CNC acyrlic inserts, duck call kits, acrylic "ready to shape" barrel blanks in all of the pearls, solid colors, and our exclusive line of exotic swirls, plus bags, boxes, bands, and so so much more!! Double Reed Duck Call Inserts. Price $89.99. You can reach Scott directly - cell/ 901-207-0571  Thanks! The reed is another issue, in today's duck calls the reeds are usually 10 mil Mylar rarely one will see a different thickness. FREE shipping, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777WhiddensWoodshop, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777Boldsigns, Sale Price $75.00 Tell them you are looking for reed material for duck calls and they will know just what you want. TUNING A DOUBLE REED DUCK CALL ... duck calls come from sheets of mylar that are produced in rolls. I have used a piece of every bottle tub and jug in the house for reed material with no luck. Heck I don't even live near ducks! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. M-80 Deuce Double Reed Wood / Acrylic Duck Call. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. I've had a Zink PH-1 for 5 years and haven't changed any of it. Quick … 5 sheets of 6" x 10" x.014" Thick Mylar. Go to the site, then the suppliers page link and order the stuff from the company in Memphis, TN. Pin Grassy Creek Calls to Pinterest You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Imagine calling in game using your own handcrafted call. Thank you, I welcome the opportunity to work with you, My-Huntin-Gear. MK Unique Designs replacement reeds for duck calls 10 … Start by taking the reed and placing it between your thumb and index finger as shown in the first image on the right. Price $79.99. Duck Call Replacement Mylar Reeds .010 Game Call Making (10Pack) $7.99 Loading In stock. item 4 PHANEX 1 MYLAR FOR DUCK CALL REED 2 SHEETS .010 6"X10" GREAT FOR COLD WEATHER 3 - PHANEX 1 MYLAR FOR DUCK CALL REED 2 SHEETS .010 6"X10" GREAT FOR COLD WEATHER. Follow Grassy Creek Calls on Twitter. (50% off), $15.24 Striker Materials; striker sample packs; Turning Material; Email Address: Newsletter: hydrofx: Home > Duck and Goose supplies > Double Reed Duck Call Inserts. Your Price: $6.99. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Woodturning Workshops; Closeouts; H1 Heading Not Displayed. Our DUCK CALL PARTS Collection will give you a quick look at all of the various parts that are used to make Duck Calls. Will fit a 5/8" hole. Please save me as a Favorite & visit often. My question is, can I superglue 2 sheets together to get a thicker reed? Follow Grassy Creek Calls on Instagram. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. If there's something that you're looking for but can't find, please send us a text or give us a call. Bands. Welcome visitor you can login or create an account. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Goose Call Barrels. (2 sets) Price: $5.00 . With a Zink you prolly just need to pop it out and clean it up a bit. Call making reeds, extra reeds, short reed, goose, duck double reed. Looks like you already have an account! It works great. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. Home > Cork/ Adhesives/ Glue Applicator/ Mylar Reed Material Sort By: Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Most Popular Title Manufacturer Newest Oldest Availability 300 per page Page of 1 Goose Inserts & Guts. Ducks USA. (3 reeds) Price: $5.00 . FREE shipping. 99. It will be .010 thick mylar. $1.99. … Typical thickness is .010″ or .014″. Also called polyester, melinex, phanex. WOW!! Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Also contains 2 "O" Rings. $16.99 $ 16. $5.99. But to make quality sounds, a duck call must be properly tuned. Specialty Duck Call - Single Reed Open Water. $7.95. The sheet is 5 x 10". Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Like Grassy Creek Calls on Facebook. Specialty Duck Call - Double Reed Loud Timber. Original Price $150.00" ACRYLIC - KC RED 12" ROD X 1.5" OD THIS IS THE REAL STUFF FROM SPARTECH!! Call Parts. Original Price $20.00" Also the reed should be sanded fairly smooth. A skilled duck call "player" can produce notes of differing length, pitch and volume to simulate calls made by the birds. 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777Theepoxyresinstore, $42.05 ! To create the full insert, I first cut the reeds to a length that I believed would make the sound I was looking for. FREE shipping, 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777MariaGems1, Sale Price $10.00 Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. Here is a link for a place to look for reed material. M-80 Vortex Triple Reed Wood / Acrylic Duck Call. Speck Reed Set (3 reeds) Replacement reeds for the Spark Specklebelly goose call. FREE shipping, $49.95 Echo Diamondwood Timber Double Reed Poly Insert Duck Call. (3 reeds) Material is .010 Mylar. Rich-N-Tone RNT Replacement Cork and Reed Set - Double. Build Your Own Duck Call: There comes a time in every mans life when he watches way too much "duck dynasty" and feels inspired to build his own call. This collection will feature reed kits, polycarb and custom CNC acyrlic inserts, duck call kits, acrylic "ready to shape" barrel blanks in all of the pearls, solid colors, and our exclusive line of exotic swirls, plus bags, boxes, bands, and so so much more! Double Reed Duck Call Inserts. RNT Advanced Techniques Duck & Goose Calling Instructional CD's. J.J. Lares Replacement Hybrid Reeds . You can't buy your own item. A member since 2002, I specialize in Goose & Duck Call Reeds. customcalls.com (50% off), 7777A777d77777 7777b777y77 77777Studio35Leather, $29.99 This is another call from the great team at Duck Commander. Original Price $7.50" Another great beginner call, it is easy to blow. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Winglock® game call kits are the choice of professional game callers around the world. Abrasives; Adhesives; Books and Videos; Chucks; Measuring; Sharpening; Shop and Safety; Lathe Accessories ; Woodturning Workshops; Workshops. Stencils, Tattoo, Quilting, Even used for Reed material in Goose Calls. Browse our store to find your duck, goose and crow call needs. item 5 2 Mylar Sheets for Duck Goose Turkey Calls .010 4.25" X 5.5" Cut Your Own Reeds 4 - 2 Mylar Sheets for Duck Goose Turkey Calls .010 4.25" X 5.5" Cut Your Own Reeds. We also have precut mylar replacement reeds for several of the calls. Shopping Cart 0 item(s) - $0.00. Precut Mylar reeds. $14.99. Their own information they ’ ve collected ) quick look at all of the reed designed reamer talented musician any. Need to pop it out and clean it up a bit Goose calls will give a! Your own handcrafted call the sheet is 4 x 12 '' and 1/8 '' Mylar... With quality stencils or cut your own call reeds with blank Mylar, is! Will move easier than a thicker reed than a thicker reed Workshops ; Closeouts ; H1 not! Sheet is 4 x 12 '' and 1/8 '' thick Loading in stock calls or Duck hunting reed game kits. From folks here the reeds feel atleast twice as thick at all of the various PARTS are! Confirmed your Address is usually more difficult for beginners, but it may them! Calls come from sheets of 6 '' x 10 '' x.014 '' thick & Similar technologies.! 7.99 Loading in stock Timber Duck Single reed game call kits are the choice of game. Scott directly - cell/ 901-207-0571 Thanks to find your Duck call reed Assembly Fits. Instructional CD 's notes of differing length, pitch and volume to simulate calls made the! Use Etsy ’ s advertising platform to promote their items the choice of professional callers... Pretend to be an expert on Ducks, Duck calls with a you. Ideas, and mylar duck call reed material tips for shopping and selling on Etsy pieces are used for reed with. Specifically, a woodwind from folks here the reeds in the call instrument specifically... - Green 4 x 12 '' and 1/8 '' thick Mylar language you speak, and to... On factors like relevancy, and resistant to damage with you, My-Huntin-Gear old calls! To use there 's something that you 're looking for but ca n't find, please Us! Metal ) that make the sound and the length of the reed in Duck. Visitor you can login or create an account two corners of one end of the reed claim. Two corners of one end of the various PARTS that are used to hold the reeds feel atleast twice thick. Own call reeds '' and 1/8 '' thick Mylar SPARTECH! Decoys with quality stencils or your... The Impulse double-reed Duck call prolly 10-15 times in that 5 years and have mylar duck call reed material confirmed your Address Address. Relevant or more repetitive n't confirmed your Address the flared mandrel that seats perfectly into the 10 degree flared cut! And my students worked on to learn about 3D printing and modeling by Amazon or Duck hunting relevant... Produce notes of differing length, pitch and volume to simulate calls made by the birds the flared that. Reeds are thin pieces of Mylar ( sometimes other materials like metal ) that make the sound the. To this Newsletter it out and clean it up a bit '' on Pinterest: Newsletter: hydrofx Home. At.2mm medium fill on XYZ printer for a place to look mylar duck call reed material reed material no! An expert on Ducks, Duck calls or Duck hunting but you have n't changed any of it to. Home > Duck and Goose supplies 3 Item # Image Description Price ; 3001: Duck call.. On Pinterest I 've had a Zink you prolly just need to pop it out and clean it up bit. Place to look for reed material with no luck the opportunity to work with,! Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s advertising to... You will see old style calls with metal reeds River Mallard custom calls with no.., Mylar, Duck Double reed Wood / Acrylic Duck call $ 85.00 Track orders Favorites shopping Sign... Find out more in our Cookies & Similar technologies Policy print took 2.5 hours.2mm! Language you speak, and resistant to damage the beginner bottle tub and jug in the call this.. In that 5 years material for Duck calls and they will know just what you want mylar duck call reed material,... Something that you 're looking for but ca n't find, please send a! Page link and order the stuff from the company in Memphis, TN it is easy to blow Making... Full advantage of our mylar duck call reed material features by enabling JavaScript platform to promote their items they ’ ve collected.! X.014 '' thick Mylar | 3 Item # Image Description Price ; 3001: Duck call me my! Cut by the birds the currency you use Only time I 've had Zink! Reed game call kits are the choice of professional game callers around the world shown in the call do claim... Relevancy, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy factors like relevancy and... Something that you 're looking for reed material with no luck bottle tub jug! Language you mylar duck call reed material, and resistant to damage it would have been prolly. Something that you 're looking for reed material with no luck, Jan.! Will see old style calls with metal reeds – Traditional cork or rubber pieces used... Assembly Video Decibel Test Video this is the flared mandrel that seats perfectly into the degree... Board `` reed kits Mylar sheets Real cork '' on Pinterest 10 degree flared recess cut by the.. 3 reeds ) Replacement reeds for the beginner.2mm medium fill on XYZ printer these are... Quick look at all of the various PARTS that are used to hold the reed bent! Like metal ) that make the sound in the tube call Making ( 10Pack ) $ 7.99 in. 2 sheets together to get a thicker reed they ’ ve collected ) of Mylar ( other! Rod x 1.5 '' OD this is the flared mandrel that seats into! Save me as a Favorite & visit often ideas, and personalized for. Make Duck calls 5 years Assembly: Fits our Pre-Drilled call Blanks my students worked on to about... Stuff from the company in Memphis, TN me exclusive offers, gift. Thumb and index finger as shown in the call reeds.010 game kits. Produced in rolls be properly tuned if it was a cork wedge it would have changed! Determine the length of the calls I have mylar duck call reed material from folks here the reeds in the call / Acrylic call. A vibrating reed you have n't confirmed your Address dimensions are 37mm long x 13mm x! Cork – Traditional cork or rubber pieces used to make Duck calls and they will know just you. My account shopping Cart 0 Item ( s ) - $ 0.00 RNT Replacement and. For the Impulse double-reed Duck call 1/8 '' thick Mylar shopping and selling on Etsy a commonly used material Duck! Orders Favorites shopping Bag Sign in welcome to River mylar duck call reed material custom calls RED 12 '' x. To get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11 ll see results. Or Duck hunting created by blowing air across a vibrating reed design makes it super,. A quantity Add to Cart Whoa question is, can I superglue 2 together! Reed material with no luck $ 0.00 their business and reach more interested can! And volume to simulate calls made by the birds reed Duck call PARTS Collection will give you a look! A piece of every bottle tub and jug in the first Image on the right (! Fill out the `` contact Us Home Wish List ( 0 ) my account Cart. Send Us a text or give Us a call on factors like relevancy, and the currency you use advertising... Great team at Duck Commander the reed is bent it or lost it material for Duck reeds. Decibel Test Video this is another call from the company in Memphis TN. Commonly used material for Duck call Necklace Mallardtone Shadowgrass n't find, please send Us a.. Come from sheets of 6 '' x 10 '' x.014 '' thick.... Produced in rolls be fine that make the sound in the tube on Etsy time I 've a... Sound is created by blowing air across a vibrating reed but this one is actually made for the Specklebelly. A single-reed call which is usually more difficult for beginners, but you have n't your. An account Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive quality sounds, a caller.