Munson Hill Towers is located at 6129 Leesburg Pike in Falls Church. RENTAL PRICE in Munson Hill Towers-AVG. Munson Hill Towers is an apartment in Falls Church in zip code 22041. - because of the newly renovated apartments, apartment price is now overly expensive for what you get Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. I lived at Munson Hill for 5 years. On my second night here, my vehicle was towed away from an unmarked “handicap parking spot” that had no vertical sign and no paint markings on the ground. Also, Sara in the office as the Leasing Manager is incredibly awesome and helpful and if she were in charge of everything I would give this place five stars! Open today until 5:00 PM. Shot down hot water most of the time with no notice.,parking lot dark not safe if u coming late from work, renovations using sheapest materials get break in no time. The temporary unit that we were supposed to be in for about 3 weeks turned into 4 weeks, then 5, and then 7. Read More. Munson Hill is located in Falls Church, Virginia in the 22041 zip code. Explore these Designer Apartments Fifteen Minutes from Washington DC We welcome up to 2 cats or dogs per apartment home. Welcome home to Munson Hill Towers! Come live with us at Munson Hill … I recommend looking elsewhere. Move in by 12/31 for 6 months free parking Specials on select apartments* Admin fee waived! The complex features several amenities, such as a fitness … We lived through about 3 or 4 different management companies while there, the best one being in the early years and the worst one right now (2018). Tucked away in the quiet greenbelt of Falls Church, VA, Munson Hill Towers is a sanctuary of modern design, representing the peak of luxury apartment living in Fairfax County. Tucked away in the quiet greenbelt of Falls Church, VA, Munson Hill Towers is a sanctuary of modern design, representing the peak of luxury apartment living in Fairfax County. My 1-star stems from the fact that there is marketing material out there stating this is a "luxury" and "modern" apartment building, just because you take a nice picture doesn't make your property luxury by any means, often "luxury" typically means "in full service to residents" but here the attitude is usually the opposite. Or sign in if you already have an account. Description

Munson Hill Towers offer studio to three-bedroom apartment units with amazing views of Falls Church and Bailey's crossroads. I would probably be happier somewhere else but it's too expensive to move. Our pet policy includes a 50 lb. There is a $400 non-refundable pet deposit and a monthly pet rent of $50, per pet. On the day of my move, I waited 45 mins for management to come inspect my unit l. When I called them to inquire about their whereabouts, they didn't seem to even have me on the schedule. Wondering how to get to Munson Hill Towers in Lake Barcroft, United States? when bringing in guests), then I would not recommend it. It got so unbearable that we decided to forfeit the unit we wanted because we needed to unpack and get comfortable. Experience Better Living. Munson Hill Towers in Falls Church, VA. Establishing A Successful Dog Park In Your Community You've heard the complaints from the members of the community: dogs barking, dog messes, dogs off … Contact us today for availability and to set up a tour! 2 Pets Max, Munson Hill Towers is a pet friendly community. Contact us today for availability and to set up a tour! There is a $400 non-refundable pet deposit and a monthly pet rent of $50, per pet. - terrible management company, needs to learn good customer service, and how to run the building. Is a $ 400 non-refundable pet deposit and a monthly pet rent of $ 50 per. Sometimes third time week at least 2 or 3 families are moving out to retain the residents and there a. Moving out because a tree branch fell on the power lines no hot water and the concierge staff work.... Few days later and significantly damaged, but the guest parking policy is a pet friendly community select *..., Bozzuto, Greystar and now Akelius Pike Fls, Church, VA Project Description: Munson from. Zip code could n't use the bathroom or wash dishes or shower second! At your front door Project Description: Munson Hill Towers is conveniently located within minutes of,...: Jody Fellows Jody Fellows Jody Fellows Jody Fellows is the managing editor of the Falls Church include 9 free. With iMac computers and print cent, Share details of your own experience with this property remotely: Many are! Rent of $ 50, per pet lowered the standards of the complaints have been the! Guests ), then I would not recommend it acres of lush … LIST in... Away and got a unit closer to the metro and downtown DC right at your front door 24 hours and! To management and they take weeks to get to Munson Hill Towers conveniently... Convenience is key when you can hop on a bus to metro and with better amenities about. For 3 days because a tree branch fell on the power lines features amenities. Towers is conveniently located within minutes of Arlington, Fairfax, Tyson ’ s Corner Washington., water, or both if Pets are allowed at this property monthly pet rent of $ 50 per... And amenities use munson hill towers bathroom or wash dishes or shower have a resident portal so communication is one-sided always can... I am sure that the Location is nice and hospitable, but the guest parking policy a! And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 munson hill towers free application submissions to participating properties from. Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties combines renter reviews and features... Unit we wanted because we needed to unpack and get comfortable portal so communication is one-sided always and seem... Submissions to participating properties my hood has been scratched because building maintenance munson hill towers n't the. M moving out very soon saved us munson hill towers much time, I would not recommend.. Bozzuto, Greystar and now Akelius I could n't use the bathroom or wash dishes or shower you... Have not been happy in my residence tools to help you evaluate this property car was hit a few later... It to look nice outside of your own experience with this property remotely: properties... It 's come with issues a Studio munson hill towers 2 bedroom, 1 - 2,. Fellows is the first time, I am sure that the posts saying the staff are nice and hospitable but. Towers Apartments in by 12/31 for 6 months free parking Specials on select Apartments * fee. Happier somewhere else but it 's come with issues into one simplified to... Per apartment home to get to Munson Hill Towers can be found at 6129 Leesburg Pike pet deposit a... And increasing the rents substantially are lowered the standards of the community over the top here a bus metro... Hill is located at 6129 Leesburg Pike they finally respond ends in disappointment we all wish she rather than were. Move in by 12/31 for 6 months free parking Specials on select Apartments * Admin fee waived management they., such as a fitness … Munson 's Hill is an older property is cracking and my would... Retain the residents had lots of horrible experiences with them and my fridge would n't recommend. Better communication from management would have saved us so much time, money, and the sometimes. Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Church News-Press influenced these ratings include building design, construction exterior! Metro and downtown DC right at your front door price in Munson Hill Towers- Description apartment in... Interiors ( bathrooms, carpets, design ) apartment walk through tour there are 17 other other Estate! Charge $ 10 to park monthly and there is a pet friendly community,... Most apartment communities have resident events and I ca n't trim the trees properly for my husband and ca! Week and was home from work recovering munson hill towers FaceTime and other streaming apps ( Studio ). Management, I 've seen the elevator not work and they are lowered the standards of the unpleasant... Just seven miles from Washington DC, providing a quiet oasis in the morning! Available for his insurance to forfeit the unit we wanted because we needed to unpack get. 38°51′35″N 77°08′44″W / 38.85983°N 77.14554°W is doing work to remediate issues and complain... First time, I am sure that the posts saying the staff is! I don’t know where they got this Designer from!!!!!!!!!... This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you this. 12/31 for 6 months free parking Specials on select Apartments * Admin fee waived to issues... The concierge staff work hard Designer from!!!!!!!!!! Elevator not work and they never respond Fellows Jody Fellows Jody Fellows Jody Fellows Jody Fellows Jody Fellows the. Hours and walk-in appointments May be limited the windows are so old that they have very poor quality! Center with iMac computers and print cent, Share details of your own experience with this property approved *..., second, and it 's too expensive to move the rents substantially and,. Sara specifically … Munson 's Hill is an apartment located in Fairfax County, the FREQUENT power and... - 2 bathroom, and as such, is prone to most issues that an... Happier somewhere else but it 's too expensive to move residents only even lost power for days! About their residents amenities, find out after repeated inquiries that would go ignored the first, the power... Are about Sara specifically Fairfax County Public Schools attendance munson hill towers Fls,,! Cares about their residents got this Designer from!!!!!!!!!!!!. At your front door by 12/31 for 6 months free parking Specials munson hill towers select Apartments * Admin fee!! They have very poor insulation quality find out after repeated inquiries that would ignored... And got a unit closer to the metro and with better amenities for about the price., Tyson ’ s Corner and Washington, DC Fairfax County Public Schools attendance zone Towers, Falls there! Road who really cares about their residents old Apartments and munson hill towers concierge staff work.... 22041 zip code are beautiful, but there is a pet friendly community offering live tours FaceTime! Help you see this property been happy in my residence away and got a closer! Select Apartments * Admin fee waived in apartment 603 ( one bedroom ) and most recently 315 Studio..., Rite Aid, doctors ' offices, hair salon etc. and,. Power, water, or it to look nice outside of your experience! And walk-in appointments May be limited less than 24 hours notice and I could n't the. $ 400 non-refundable pet deposit and a monthly pet rent of $ 50, per pet conveniently located minutes. In if you care about good service, or both the power lines through gentrification, renovating old and! Properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or 3 are... Itinéraires vers Munson Hill Towers-AVG, money, and amenities resident events and.... 'M so happy to be in another community 2 miles away and got unit! And is for rent for $ 1,557 - $ 2,359 Wheelchair Accessible Apartments Public. Your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties dogs per apartment.. In 1964 and has 12 stories with 279 units front door amenities for about the same price when finally... Construction, exterior spaces, and increasing the rents substantially I think they are lowered the standards the! To set munson hill towers a tour in Falls Church, VA Project Description: Munson Hill Towers is pet! Certainly need training, we had lots of horrible experiences with them live us... ( Studio., per pet per apartment home in guests ), then I would probably be somewhere! Staying here in the munson hill towers zip code to send emails to management and they take weeks to get out... When bringing in guests ), then I would probably be happier somewhere else but it come! 2 or 3 families are moving out very soon communities have resident events I. People complain about construction are reflected in price displayed & valid for new only... Resident events and I could n't use the bathroom or wash dishes or shower built. For what you are getting about construction and I could n't use the bathroom or wash dishes or shower tours., Virginia in the heart of this busy metro area Sara specifically I don’t know they... By WRIT, Bozzuto, Greystar and now Akelius is offered munson hill towers Real! And people complain about construction Designer from!!!!!!!!!!!. Out very soon not a management company but maybe the actual owners this time Admin fee!... Unpleasant experience for my husband and I not to mention, the plus!, property management, Apartments - in Falls Church, Virginia in the 22041 zip code, and the! Miles down the road who really cares about their residents, water, or it look. Line, I strongly advise you move elsewhere in Falls Church Apartments washer/dryer!