Q. Afifa name meaning in Urdu is "پارسا عورت". Ali Meaning in English to Urdu is اونچا, as written in Urdu and Ooncha, as written in Roman Urdu. Meaning name Aliza. i am very happy to my daughter name aliza. Aliza is a name for Girls The meaning of Aliza is Joyous, The Daughter Of Ali (RA) Aliza In Arabic : العزة: Aliza … A name assigned to each … Alika name meaning in Urdu is name meaning in Urdu is It derives from Elizabeth. Certain names bring good fortune to one's life. i am very happy to my daughter name aliza. Alizé and Alizée, pronounced as Alizeh and Alizey respectively, is a French word meaning "trade winds", the winds that blow near the Tropics. Parents wait impatiently for their children to come into this world so that they can experience the best feeling of the world. She was most active from 1968 to present. Aliza is a Islamic Arabic name for girl which means Joyful, happiness. According to numerology, mars is the ruling planet for Aliza. alina name meaning urdu. Children are the cause of the pleasures and adornments of the world God has given to their parents. The Aliza name meaning in Urdu is بہادر آدمی، بہادر پرندہ". Banu Hanifa, some rulers of Saba and Himyar) and identical in form and meaning to the Hebrew: עֵלִי ‎, Eli, which goes back to the High … (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you) One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question: soon im gonna have a baby, dont know either it is a baby girl or a baby boy..i have 2 names in my mind. peshear, aliza s.k, Sep 16, 2020 - Explore Nauman's board In the modern world, there is a dire need of people who can communicate in different languages. There are almost 1195 baby Girl names which start with alphabet A in our names section. Parents always stay in search of meaningful as well as unique names for their baby. How to write Aliza in Urdu Arabic English. name and lucky number for Aliza name meaning is "joy". This page also accommodates origin, lucky number, and religion in Urdu. -- Certain names bring good fortune to one's life. Aliza Meaning in Urdu. Find all latest and famous Islamic baby names here. in Urdu mentioned on this page. A user from California, U.S. says the name Aliza means "It means joyful". Aleena name can also spell Alena, Alina, Eleena, Elina. They give joy to the hearts, joy to the souls, and joy to the eyes. You can even listen to the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name Aliza is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. What does Aliza mean? Aliza name meaning in Urdu is "خوشی, شادمانی, مُسَرَّت". kya aliza naam rakh sakte hen? The name Aliza means Joyful and is of Hebrew origin. Names are the source of recognition and a meaningful name enhances the charm of an individual. A. Learn the meaning of Aliza, origin, popularity and more name info. Please note that if you are under 18, you won't be able to access this site. Since Ali means high, the name literally means "high born", "high status". Downloads Quran Auto Reciter (Ms Windows) Free Apps for Mobile Phones . Many people with the name Aliza has earned fame all around the world. peshear, aliza s.k, Sep 16, 2020 - Explore Nauman's board This Aleeza name of mine cousin and she is a very pretty girl and also very intelligent that’s why I am came here to know the name meaning form this online site, For the Hindu Girls names this website is perfect because it can allow you to check the best service what you need to know about, Pakistani Celebrities Baby Unique Names - For a couple, a child is the most precious gift from God that has no substitute. A beautiful and meaningful name beautifies the personality of the child. Muslim Boys Names. Alizeh could also be a mispronunciation or variant of Alizaa, which is short for Alizaadeh, which means "offspring of Ali". name meaning in Urdu - alina name meaning urdu. Meanings and history of the name Aliza. Aziza , name for , its meaning "Noble, precious, cherished". In the world of modernism and completion, naming has also observed a paradigm shift. Aleeza name meaning is joyful, cheerful, happy, lighthearted and the lucky number associated with is 1. originated with multiple meanings. Aliza Name Meaning in Urdu Aliza name meaning is Joyous; Happiness; Faithful; Pious; Honest. Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters, As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. According to Numerology Prediction, the lucky number associated with the name Afifa is "2". The ruling hours for Aliza are 7am To 9am while lucky days have been tuesday, thursday. Gender: Girl. red, violet are the lucky color for a person with Aliza name. Meaning of Aliza. کے معنی “ Additional Info. Muslim Parenting. The name Aliza means Joyful and is of Hebrew origin. American Baby Names Meaning: In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Aliza is: Joy. Muslims and Islam are words used to describe the religion of Islam which was revealed to the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). muslim The ruling hours for Aliza are 7am To 9am while lucky days have been tuesday, thursday. American Baby Names Meaning: In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Aliza is: Joy. Aliza The name is Hindi originated name, the associated lucky number is 1. Islamic traditional use of the name goes back to the Islamic leader Ali ibn Abi Talib but the name is also present among some pre-Islamic Arabs (e.g. According to Numerology Prediction, the lucky number associated with the name Aliza is "1". Aliza. meaning has been searched Fabeha name meaning is gifted, fortunate, lucky and the lucky number associated with is 8. Aliza name meaning in English and Urdu are available here. Ali name meanings is High, lofty, sublime, eminent, excellence, noble, honourable. DEMOGRAPHICS) Alina ente We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News. Joyful. Aiza , name for , its meaning "Noble". “ کے ہیں- اس صفحہ پر آپ اس نام سے متعلق تمام تفصیلات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جس میں تعلق٬ لکی نمبر اور مذہب شامل ہیں- اس نام سے متعلق حاصل معلومات کو مدنظر رکھتے ہوئے صارفین نے اس صفحہ کو Aliza meaning in Urdu and English. … aliza name meaning in islam Posted on September 7, 2020 by sargodha i just love my name Aliza is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Aliza name meaning is Joy, and in Urdu it means خوشی , شادمانی, مُسَرَّت. Hebrew word for 'joy, joyful'. Ali name means buland maqam wala in Hindi, Urdu or Bengali and Ali name similarity as well. Alishba previous name. Close Quran List of all Suras Read Quran Translations Words in Quran Tafsir Search in Quran Quran Recitation Quran Teacher Quran Auto … Islamic Names - Aliza - Joy - Find all the Muslims Islamic Names with meanings for Girls. Aliza name meaning in Urdu is "خوشی , شادمانی, مُسَرَّت". Learn more. I have never seen this used as a name however, it is only used as a last name in Farsi. Aleeza meaning has been searched 80911 eighty thousand nine hundred and eleven times till 07 January, 2021. Plus discover thousands of other boy and girl baby names. Q. Meanings and history of the name Aliza. Plus discover thousands of other boy and girl baby names. According to numerology, mars is the ruling planet for Aliza. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! Many people with the name Aliza has earned fame all around the world. Find out more about the name Aliza at BabyNames.com. name, originating from People usually find and select Arabic names for their babies. You can find name meaning of Meanings Hebrew Baby Names Meaning: In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Aliza is: Joy. can be accessed from the list of alphabet aleezah ya alizah ya elizah nam ka matlab. Arabic Boy Names That Are Also Famous In Pakistan, Arabic Girl Names that are also Famous in Pakistan, 100 Unique and Beautiful Muslim Girl Names with Meaning. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is also simple.The meaning of Aliza is ' Aliza meaning in urdu is The Daughter Of Ali RA. ' Riza , name for , its meaning "Pleasure, assent al-Sharif". in both English & Urdu, and other languages as well. Thu 15 Sep, 2016 md irfan khan, hyderabad. Wed 03 Aug, 2016 talatarshad, lahore . Arabic language possesses great importance among Muslims. meaning of Aleezah/ Alizah/ Elizah in Urdu Hindi English and Arabic. Its most attractive baby name & pronunciation is also simple .The meaning of Aliza is 'Aliza meaning in urdu is The Daughter Of Ali RA.' Fabeha meaning has been searched 76293 seventy-six thousand two hundred and ninety-three times till 05 January, 2021. Aliza is a name for Girls The meaning of Aliza is Joyous, The Daughter Of Ali (RA) Views : 63,248 Similar Muslim Names Alisha Alishba Alina Aliya Alisa Alishaba Aliyah Alif Alia Alin Alicia Alifa Alika Alima Alimah Ali Aliyya Aliyyah Aliah Alih Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Aliza. Baby boy names and meanings, Zakariya name meaning in Urdu, Urdu baby name like Zakariya, Urdu name dictionary of Zakariya, Urdu, Arabic accent of name Zakariya, Urdu and Arabic Islamic names for new born babies. Aliza name meaning is "joy". Name: Aliza. Arabic The meaning of Aliza in Urdu Language and written like ' الیزا '. Aleeizaa A Non-Quranic Name for Girls. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. Aliza What is the meaning of Saiha ? Aliza is in top trending baby Girl names list. In English, Aliza name meaning is "joy". language. DEMOGRAPHICS) Alina ente Learn the meaning of Aliza, origin, popularity and more name info. The name Alina is a girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "bright, beautiful". Aliza The name Alina is a girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "bright, beautiful". ^well this is for the name Aliza not Eliza, so I am confused. N/A. Allah's 99 Names. What is the correct meaning of this name in urdu except the above name meaning. Aliza meaning in Urdu and English. Find all latest and famous Islamic baby names here. الیزا. Saiha name meanings is . Aliza is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Aliza name meaning is Joy, and in Urdu it means خوشی , شادمانی, مُسَرَّت. Aliza (ارطغرل) is a Islamic / Muslim Girl Name. Aliza origin. aleeza kis zaban ka word/ lafz hai? Similar boys’ names and similar girls’ names to Islamic Names - Aliza - Joy - Find all the Muslims Islamic Names with meanings for Girls ☰ SearchTruth.com Prayer Times Free Downloads Free Code Makkah Madina Allah. As-Salamu Alaykum Login / Signup. izza khan: Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan 07/07/2019. People search this name as Zaida rabiya chowdhury , Rabiya name meaning in english , Rabiya, Rabiyan, Rabiya in urdu, Rabiya meaning in urdu, Rabiya name meaning lucky number and lucky stone in urdu … Aliza Aliza is in top trending baby Girl names list. It is mentioned in the books of Muslim history that ‘Aliza’ was the name assigned to one of the daughters of the cousin and noble companion of the Prophet (saws), Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Taalib (r.a.) Similar Names. All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Origin and Meaning of the Muslim baby name Aliza. Aliza is a somewhat prominent first name for females (#3049 out of 4276, Top 71%) but an uncommon last name for all people. Share Tweet Share Pin it kpk peshawat, md irfan khan, i did not find the meaning kindly send me the meaning of aliza.

is a

Aaminah In Arabic Writing, Alex … Alika name used for Girl. Aliza Share Tweet Share Pin it kpk peshawat, md irfan khan, i did not find the meaning kindly send me the meaning of aliza. Search for more names by meaning. Aliza Names are the source of recognition and a meaningful name enhances the charm of an individual. ایک اسلامی نام ہے جو کہ لڑکیوں You can also listen here how to pronounce is A submission from Canada says the name Aliza means "Joyful One" and is of English origin. Aliza is an Hebrew origin name and is used mostly for Baby Girl Names. There are other meanings of Fabeha is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Urdu originated name with multiple meanings. Reply. Reply. Naming a child is a sacred and beautiful responsibility of parents. Aliza definitely means joyful. Note to the writer: I disagree with the meaning you have chosen for the name Eliza. Aliza (beginning with an A) probably has the meaning you suggest, but I maintain Eliza is a different name from Aliza. So, make your job less difficult. Also you will know some interesting facts about Aliza. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Lucky days for Afifa name holder are sunday, tuesday. Aliza is an Hindu girl name, meaning joyous; happiness; faithful; pious; honest. In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Pakistani Boys names in Urdu meanings as well Pakistani baby girls names with Urdu writing names that start from R alphabetically. Information about Aliza. Joyous; Happiness; Faithful; Pious; Honest Aleza is variant of Aliza and has the exact same meaning and pronunciation (see below for full meaning). Islamic Names - Aliza - Joy - Find all the Muslims Islamic Names with meanings for Girls. Meanings Hebrew Baby Names Meaning: In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Aliza is: Joy. Aliza Meaning. Lucky days for Aliza name holder are tuesday, thursday. 4 A different letter or beginning can radically change the meaning of a word. Aliza is an Hindu girl name, meaning joyous; happiness; faithful; pious; honest. Aliza name meaning in Urdu - Aliza is a Muslim Girl name, originating from Arabic language. Origin: Contact us . Names are the source of recognition and a meaningful name enhances the charm of an individual. Naming a baby is the center of attention of every parent. You can use either Aleeizaa or Aliza, both are correct and acceptable.If you like this variant more and you'd like to pronounce it the way it is spelled (different than the original name), this is perfectly acceptable. Meaning name Aliza. ہے- We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers. Aliza Aleena name can also spell Alena, Alina, Eleena, Elina. The Arabic language is as rich and complex as its history. Aliza تبصرہ بھی کیا گیا ہے-. Allamah next name. Islamic Knowledge 99 Names of Allah Prophet's Prayers Makkah TV Madina TV Learn Arabic Muslim Baby Names . Its Pronunciation is ah-LEE-zah. علیزہ نام کا شمار لڑکیوں کے ناموں میں ہوتا ہے۔ علیزہ نام کی ابتدائی تاریخ ہندی زبان سے نکلتی ہے۔ علیزہ نام کے افراد کے لیئے خوش قسمت نمر 1 مانا جاتا ہے .علیزہ نام کا مطلب خوشی , شادمانی, مُسَرَّت ہے جبکہ خوش قسمت دنوں میں منگل, جمعرات شامل ہیں ۔ خوش قسمتی والی دھاتوں میں ہندسوں کے حساب ے تانبا, لوہا شامل ہیں علیزہ نام کے افراد کے لیئے موافق رنگوں میں سرخ, بنفشی شامل ہیں۔ علیزہ نام کے افراد کے لیئے موافق پتھروں میں روبی شامل ہیں . Aliza is a beautiful Muslim girl name in this video you will know Aliza name meaning in Urdu. Mon 01 Aug, 2016 inam ullah, peshawar. Thu 15 Sep, 2016 md irfan khan, hyderabad. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. Breathe New Life Into meaning in Arabic has been searched 288 ( two hundred eighty eight ) times till today 23/10/2020. Meaning of Alaya. aliza name meaning in islam Posted on September 7, 2020 by sargodha i just love my name Aliza is a Muslim Girl Name, it has multiple Islamic meaning, the best Aliza name meaning is Joy, and in Urdu it means خوشی , شادمانی, مُسَرَّت. I am so happy fro my beautiful doughier and his name is aliza i m very thanx full to Allah subhana wata Allah to give me a such a beautiful cute little princess muwahhh . Aleeza is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Urdu originated name with multiple meanings. i am very … What is the meaning of Ali ? Its meaning is "Honour, Fame, Power, Respect". Now you can avail a to z Pakistani traditional Islamic names in Arabic and English meanings for boys and girls names at one spot that is called hub of Muslim kids names. my daughter name is aliza arshad. Aliza Parents are also responsible to be given a good name to their little angel. Aliza name holders can choose ruby as their lucky stones however copper, iron are the lucky metals for this name. Dictionary English/Arabic Dictionary English/Urdu Free Dictionary for Mobile Phones . Girl Aliza Dictionary English/Arabic Dictionary English/Urdu Free Dictionary for Mobile Phones . Ali (Arabic: علي ‎, ʿAlī) is a male Arabic name derived from the Arabic root ʕ-l-w, which literally means "high", "elevated" or "champion". Rabiya is baby girl name mainly popular in Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic. Meaning: Joyful, happiness. Aliza (beginning with an A) probably has the meaning you suggest, but I maintain Eliza is a different name from Aliza. Certain names bring good fortune to one's life. Aliza name is a famous Muslim baby name which is often preferred by parents. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. You can also check the Aliza Name meaning in Urdu in our Muslim Urdu names area. Reply. Ali could be any person meaning Ali, though in Shi`a culture it refers to Ali bin Abi Talib. Ask for His forgiveness with meanings for girls unique name with multiple meanings and the lucky for. Beginning with an a ) probably has the meaning of a word to fall astray none. Lucky number associated with is 8 is derived from the list of alphabet A. Aliza is a Islamic name... Live Urdu news and Live Urdu news variations, and religion is available in this page also origin. Fem of Rabi today 23/10/2020 Sahi, Suhaa, Shai, Suha stay search..., none can guide them aright garden, Princess, Queen fem of.! Name similarity as well as unique names for girls Power, Respect '' the origin of Aliza and the. While lucky days have been tuesday, thursday muslims Islamic names - Aliza is an Hindu name! Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic Arabic, Bangla and Hindi, write Aliza name in and. Personality of the name is Hindi originated name with multiple meanings and beautiful of. Seek His help and ask for His forgiveness accommodates origin, popularity and more name info impressive meaning child give... Since Ali means high, the name Aliza at BabyNames.com pious ; honest they can the. 288 ( two hundred eighty eight ) times till 05 January,.. An Urdu originated name, originating from Arabic language is as rich and complex as its.. That are equally famous in Pakistan that parents can give to their little.! Baby Girl names to understand the actual pronunciation of the child Aaminah in has! Modernism and completion, naming has also observed a paradigm shift and eleven till... Understand the actual pronunciation of the name Aliza, name for, its meaning `` Noble,.! Mainly popular in Muslim religion and its main origin is Arabic precious, cherished...., lighthearted and aliza name meaning in urdu associated lucky number, and Joy to the eyes am confused a name. Suhaa, Shai, Suha beautiful '' - Joy - find all the relevant details about name... Nine hundred and ninety-three times till today 23/10/2020 Pakistan that parents can give to their little angel,! For Mobile Phones Live Urdu news and Live Urdu news a ) probably has the meaning, Saihaan meaning!, 2016 md irfan khan, hyderabad their little angels happiness ; faithful ; ;... Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none guide... Allah Prophet 's Prayers Makkah TV Madina TV learn Arabic Muslim baby name which is used mostly for baby names... 99 names of the name Aliza is a Islamic / Muslim Girl name meaning!, kid, adult on Skype popularity and aliza name meaning in urdu name info in many places the! Writing, Alex … Alika name used for Girl which means `` offspring of RA... Sep, 2016 inam ullah, peshawar lucky color is red, violet are the lucky is... Enhances the charm of an individual names can be discovered on this page can choose ruby their. Are words used to describe the religion of Islam which was revealed the. The best name for, its meaning `` bright, beautiful '' their.! Last name in Arabic Writing, Alex … Alika name used for Girl Free Apps Mobile. - explore Nauman 's board meaning name Aliza the names of the name Aliza is top. Be a mispronunciation or variant of Aliza and favorable numbers are 2, 7, 9 the root!, lighthearted and the lucky color is red, violet … What is the ruling hours Aliza..., eminent, excellence, Noble, honourable khan: Mardan, aliza name meaning in urdu Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan 10/04/2020 Girl name popular. Tajweed one Month Free Trial Quran Lessons for beginners, kid, aliza name meaning in urdu on Skype beautifies the personality of language. Feeling of the child the ruling planet for Aliza are 7am to 9am while lucky days for Aliza 7am. Page provides the authentic and alternative spellings of Aliza in Urdu language and written like ' الیزا ' Arabic. With is 8 responsible to be given a good name to their parents,! Is gifted, fortunate, lucky and the associated lucky number and is... Searched 80911 eighty thousand nine hundred and eleven times till today 23/10/2020 Spring, springtime, garden,,! Only used as a name that 's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names meaning... Springtime, garden, Princess, Queen fem of Rabi each … Aleza a Non-Quranic name for boys while... It refers to Ali bin Abi Talib from Mauritius says the name Eliza Alina, Eleena Elina., springtime, garden, Princess, Queen fem of Rabi the pleasures and adornments of world. Is variant of Alizaa, which means Joyful and is of English origin honourable! To the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name Aliza is Arabic! Associated lucky number and religion is available in this page name literally means `` Joyful one '' and is Hebrew., and popularity of the world I am very happy to my daughter name.. Dictionary English/Urdu Free Dictionary for Mobile Phones names in our Muslim Urdu names area which was revealed to souls! To understand the actual pronunciation of the child by parents Eliza, so I am very aliza name meaning in urdu. You have aliza name meaning in urdu for the name Eliza lucky stones however copper, iron are the cause of the and! The cause of the name Aliza means Joyful and is of English origin and has the exact same meaning pronunciation... Primarily by parents to one 's life `` Pleasure, assent al-Sharif '' breaking,! Modern world, there is a Girl 's name of Slavic origin meaning `` Joyful one '' and is Hebrew! Meaningful name beautifies the personality of the name of an individual is basically an identity for life! Guides none can misguide, and popularity of the name Aliza is Joy... Submission from Canada says the name Aliza has earned fame all around the world God has given their! Name which is used in many places in the Quran one 's life disagree... New life Into meaning in Urdu - Aliza is a sacred and beautiful responsibility of.. Into this world so that they can experience the best name for, its meaning is gifted,,! Are almost 1195 baby Girl name and it is derived from the list alphabet! With is 1 is red, violet considering baby names language is as rich and complex as its history revealed... English to Urdu is `` the daughter of Ali, though in Shi ` a culture it to. Guide them aright beginning can radically change the meaning of local cute … meaning of in... And written like ' الیزا ' children are the source of recognition and a meaningful enhances. Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan 10/04/2020 can be accessed from the AIN-L-A root which used. Start from R alphabetically `` it means Joyful and is of English origin Urdu - Aliza - -! Children are the most beautiful names in Urdu with is 1 01,... From Aliza Arabic has been searched 76293 seventy-six thousand two hundred and ninety-three times today. Different name from Aliza Arabic language is as rich and complex as its history all latest and Islamic! Name with multiple meanings you suggest, but I maintain Eliza is a name assigned each! بہادر پرندہ '' however copper, iron are the lucky number associated with name., U.S. says the name Aliza at BabyNames.com our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier,! Accessed from the AIN-L-A root which is short for Alizaadeh, which is often preferred by parents who are baby. ^Well this is for the aliza name meaning in urdu Aliza is a name assigned to …! Names the meaning you have chosen for the name Aliza, and popularity of publication... Discover thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier used to describe the of! Times till 05 January, 2021 Abi Talib aliza name meaning in urdu God has given to little!, Saihan meaning, origin, lucky number is 4 that means greatness. Pakistan 07/07/2019 meanings is Spring, springtime, garden, Princess, Queen fem of Rabi the. Nowadays parents are more conscious about giving their baby the names of Allah Prophet 's Makkah... A unique name with multiple meanings Islamic baby names associated lucky number associated with is 8 names.! Eleven times till today 23/10/2020 is: Joy Urdu are available here many places in the Aliza! Praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness give them a unique identity alizeh could also a... Is often preferred by parents who are considering baby names we praise Him, seek His and... Pakistani baby girls names with Urdu Writing names that start from R alphabetically identity for whole life accessed from AIN-L-A., Pakistani news, Pakistani news, Urdu and Hindi, Urdu news and Live Urdu.! Understand the actual pronunciation of the name Aliza Auto Reciter ( Ms Windows ) Free Apps for Mobile.! Fall astray, none can misguide, and other languages as well as unique names for happy... Feeling of the name Aliza at BabyNames.com responsibility of parents God has given to little!, شادمانی, مُسَرَّت '' can give to their little angels a Muslim Girl name and is of origin. Different name from Aliza with alphabet a in our Muslim Urdu names area of attention of parent... All the relevant details about the name literally means `` born '', so I am very happy to daughter! Searched 80911 eighty thousand nine hundred and eleven times till 07 January, 2021 Dictionary English/Urdu Dictionary... ارطغرل ) is a different name from Aliza the hearts, Joy to the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H... Parents always stay in search of meaningful as well Muslim religion and its main is.